Because fuck it why not v. Financial responsibility

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Want me to install it for ya too? Lol fuck. From now on I'll just say cool or yay

mountain-molehill.gif

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
[MENTION=7923]CTC DEEZUL[/MENTION] trust me man, your input is welcome and regarded, at least from me. Frank and I were talking all Saturday about all the nuances with doozul shit.

Is there a casting number associated with the bad pistons? Is it a specific build date? Details help.

Yeah... That head unit is awesome. I will never own another vehicle I spend a lot of time in without car play again. Do the components and such now, I'll help you install them.

I got home at 2:30 yesterday. I finally buttoned the truck back up at 10pm and killed the battery in the process so I couldn't even bring the truck all the way in. :rofl: I had to fuck with the GM specific harness and camera for a while.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
[MENTION=7923]CTC DEEZUL[/MENTION] trust me man, your input is welcome and regarded, at least from me. Frank and I were talking all Saturday about all the nuances with doozul shit.

Is there a casting number associated with the bad pistons? Is it a specific build date? Details help.

FWIW most of the failures are power related, and I've seen it in 06 and 07 trucks. Don't be an asshole and it SHOULD be OK.

Thread Info