Battlefield 4 thread

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
BF on any other platform besides PC will suck. "Next gen is the best, next gen is the fastest." lolno. Have fun with your 8 on 8 battles meanwhile there's a full on 32v32 war going on on the man's machine, not that kiddy console ******ry.

kiddy console with decade old hardware, even these new models coming out are probably outdated by the time they come out

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Oh silly Mook, enjoy your cut down game.

You said it yourself, BF3 on the PC was hundreds of times better than the console. You seriously think this will be different? I fart in your general direction. All consoles talk a huge game at launch and EVERY time, 100% it has been a shell of what they promised. This will be no different.

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
This should keep me occupied for like... 3wks before I'm bored of the little kiddies killing me constantly.

haha

I remember the last game the day it came out. I got it and was getting destroyed by this little kid who I didn't know was a little kid. Was swearing my ass off at the TV with my mic on. I got a message about an hour later on my PSN account saying "you are an awful person swearing at little kids, my son was playing and he's only 11"

I LOL'ed and sent them a message back saying "nice parenting, letting your 11 year old play games that are rated 18+, and swear on the game itself." Needless to say, i didn't get a message back.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info