Gaming Battlefield 2042

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Game was complete dog shit. Like wow I can’t believe we waited and were excited for this.

Also the fact that on Xbox I could not use my Astro gaming Bluetooth headsets because the beta was broken and wouldn’t allow your controller to be used and anything else Bluetooth was a deal breaker.

I realize it was a beta but holy shit this was a pile of shit. Played one match and uninstalled. Will not be purchasing ever.

RedBeard

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 19, 2009
Windsor, CO
After playing the beta for a couple hours yesterday I won’t be buying the game on release. I thought I’d be able to go back to this after like 5 years of playing BR games but this is just boring and unrewarding in comparison.

I think that giant map did the game no favors. If your team loses a point it turns into a running simulator to get back to it from another spawn point.

Also seemed harder to get kills at range with the ARs but maybe there’s something weird with playing on a controller on PC.

Sniping has always felt like shit in BF games but would be nice if they actually upped the bullet velocity and made the bullet drop more realistic. I was getting tons of hits but everything went to the body because the bullet drops so quick.

bikrboy128

Some say.....
TCG Premium
Jul 15, 2007
Wheaton
For whatever reason the build they released is months old.
I'm on PC playing KBM and I thought the gunplay and overall movement/flow was pretty satisfying. I played for hours last night and will be firing it up shortly to play some more.
I might not buy the game on release, but come black friday I'm sure they'll have a deal on it and I'll pick it up.

Reactions: Maro

03GTGreen

Cobra Brigade Presidente
Aug 1, 2007
Thus far its a HUGE waste of money. I played the bf3 conquest and all i could think was that id rather actually be playing bf3 on xbox 360 over this

The maps are absolute garbage, and it plays soooooo slow. All they had to do was copy n paste either 3 or 4 and add some good maps and new game modes and it wouldve been a win.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info