Autozone Commercial Account??

Scudman64

Reaction score
ok, so i noticed that theres an advanced auto commercial account set up, and originally i stated that autozone wouldnt be able to do that.. so i decided to look into it. if there is enuf interest. i can set up a commercial account for TCG users at autozone as well. same basic rules apply, the more we buy the more we save, etc.. so, yeah, if theres enuff interest, i can set that up...? lemme know.

-marty

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
I'd be down for this mainly because advanced auto is kinda far and autozone is right down the block from me...so that's where I always go.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
make it rain. would be nice to have a lock on both places. as long as it doesnt cost me anything, im all for it :rofl:

Jakeman17

Reaction score
I like AZ for quick items but Advanced for everything they always have what i need ill use it

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
Negative, Advanced has online coupons ALL the time that make most of their stuff cheaper to order online and pickup in store.
Except for the closest advance to my house is 10 miles away.

Autozone is a mile.

syP

Not Banned
Reaction score
i wasnt aware it was transferrable from store to store...

everytime a commercian account came in from a different AZ, we couldnt process them

PANDA

Reaction score
Yep... I try to use my dads commercial account at other stores and I get banned.

OP
Scudman64

Scudman64

Reaction score
autozone commercial accounts ARE transferable between stores. you just have to have your "Pin Number" because without it, individual autozone stores cant look up commercial accounts from other stores. as long as you have your pin # handy. your good to go.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom