• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

AT&T can suck my below average sized dick

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Realize business account bill is a few days past due. Call the automated system to make a payment, like I always do.

"Thanks for calling AT&T. Please enter or say the account or phone number associated with this account."

Input acct #.

"That number was xxxxxxx, is that correct?"

Yes.

"One moment please."

"How can I help you today"

Pay my bill.

"I'm trying to find the best way to route your call."

"Is this for a cable, internet or cellular?"

I yell into the phone.

"Ok. Is this a home or business account?"

Business.

"Did you say business?"

YES!

"Ok. I will connect you with the next available representative."

12 minutes later I'm making this thread. I'm canceling this garbage next month and just getting an 800 number that goes right to my cell.

Typically I'm through the automated system within 3 minutes. Apparently NOT TODAY.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Overly enthusiastic lady comes on the line. I explain to her my frustrations. She says she can take a payment...how do I want to pay?

I tell her w/ the card that has been on file for years...

"We do not show any payment info on file."

:ugh:

Give her corp card. Payment goes through. I then proceed to tell her I'll be terminating service in a month or two. She doesnt even try to convince me not to. Very nice and gives me a direct number to cancel. So....at least she was pleasant.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Hands down the worst service Ive ever had..and this is going back to the AOL days.

radioguy6

Reaction score
their automated attendant has to be the WORST out of them all. I called the robot a motherfucker once and somehow it recognized that word flawlessly, followed with a Goodbye :bowrofl:

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Donating Member
Reaction score
I hate automated systems. I always try to press 0 and get a live person right away. Sometimes it doesn't work and I keep pressing it until it gives up and transfers me to a live person anyways.

CMNTMXR57

GM & Holden Nutswinger
Reaction score
WOOD.

But yea, I hate these systems that verify after you've put in your selection. I mean, I'm not entering the combination to the Federal Reserve vault. I'm just pressing 1 or 2 or 0. Jesus fucking christ.

willizm

Ho fuckin Ho!
Reaction score
Last month I switched from At&t to Sprint. Worst mistake of my life. Went right back to At&t. At&t is shit, but Sprint is like upside down underwater 4D hungry hungry hippos on a chess board level of shit. It simply bends the mind how shitty a service can actually get in 2019

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Like customer service or actual service?

willizm

Ho fuckin Ho!
Reaction score
Like customer service or actual service?
Both, the sprint reception at the store was shit and was even worse all around 5 mile radius of the store. How do you have a store in an area that barely has cell coverage. Download speeds on LTE less than 1meg. Add on top that the reps assured my my iPhone X would transfer from at&t to sprint.....and it won’t because the chipset is slightly different. They offered to by my iPhone X for $300 and sell me a new one for full price. Yeah shit sandwiches were eaten all through the last 3 weeks. Telling you how I really feel :rofl:

If you’re going with another service, go Verizon.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
I've got Google Fi and have been on Sprint a ton lately... Zero issues.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
BUT... I also would never go back to Sprint proper sooooo ya.

willizm

Ho fuckin Ho!
Reaction score
I've got Google Fi and have been on Sprint a ton lately... Zero issues.
Your mileage may vary of course, but man my experience was so bad with the service alone. I've gotten better audio quality with 2 tin cans and 50 yards of string.

Marko

Reaction score
Fuck all that. I pay all my bills online.

I can even have my bank send a check.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Donating Member
Reaction score
Both, the sprint reception at the store was shit and was even worse all around 5 mile radius of the store. How do you have a store in an area that barely has cell coverage. Download speeds on LTE less than 1meg. Add on top that the reps assured my my iPhone X would transfer from at&t to sprint.....and it won’t because the chipset is slightly different. They offered to by my iPhone X for $300 and sell me a new one for full price. Yeah shit sandwiches were eaten all through the last 3 weeks. Telling you how I really feel :rofl:

If you’re going with another service, go Verizon.
I had Verizon when I first got a cell phone and when I bought a hotspot. Great service but just got expensive.

I'm gonna drop AT&T and go with Tmobile. Hopefully it's better for me but we'll see.

Grabber

Oh Hai
Reaction score
You could check out Xfinity mobile.

I pay less than $100 for two lines, unlimited everything and the service is great and reception is better than it was when we were with AT&T.

Just a thought.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Donating Member
Reaction score
You could check out Xfinity mobile.

I pay less than $100 for two lines, unlimited everything and the service is great and reception is better than it was when we were with AT&T.

Just a thought.
Don't you need to have xfinity internet or something? Comcast isn't even in my area. Don't know if that even matters. :dunno:

Grabber

Oh Hai
Reaction score
Don't you need to have xfinity internet or something? Comcast isn't even in my area. Don't know if that even matters. :dunno:
Hey dude,

Yeah, all you need is comcast internet. The mobile account is separate. Once you get the mobile account, you can cancel internet at any time (contract fee to apply if you're in one) and you still retain the mobile account and rates.

We switched from AT&T when we were paying $190 a month for two phones, one grandfathered unlimited data plan and one 10GB plan to Spring for a free year. Sprint sucked, waited for the year to expire and went to Xfinity mobile and could not be happy.

It is part of Verizon's network, so, great service, half the cost of going through Verizon direct.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Donating Member
Reaction score
Hey dude,

Yeah, all you need is comcast internet. The mobile account is separate. Once you get the mobile account, you can cancel internet at any time (contract fee to apply if you're in one) and you still retain the mobile account and rates.

We switched from AT&T when we were paying $190 a month for two phones, one grandfathered unlimited data plan and one 10GB plan to Spring for a free year. Sprint sucked, waited for the year to expire and went to Xfinity mobile and could not be happy.

It is part of Verizon's network, so, great service, half the cost of going through Verizon direct.
Will have to check that out. I'd have to see if they can even sign me up since my area isn't even serviced with Comcast.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom