K

Screenshot_20220524-093941_Chrome.jpg

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Cash... baller.
Cash is king and if you frequent the areas I do, cash comes in handy for a bunch of shit. Always have a few hundred in my pocket for those reasons.
Perfect example, I have about $7k into my trunk of my 71. Probably paid less than $2k for all of it lol.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Cash is king and if you frequent the areas I do, cash comes in handy for a bunch of shit. Always have a few hundred in my pocket for those reasons.
Perfect example, I have about $7k into my trunk of my 71. Probably paid less than $2k for all of it lol.
steal GIF

Noted for when I see this donk.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
I dont now and never put locks on my rims. If you can get them off the car before I dump 2 in the back of your head, then you deserve them.
That's my thought with those wheel locks, I tell my customers all the time. Like, MF, look... we can have these locks off in no time, it's not stopping shit, it's just inconvenient as fuck when you lose the key and now we have to get them off. Like a car alarm, no one fucking pays attention to one going off.

01Cobra

Johnny Cobra
May 3, 2006
That's my thought with those wheel locks, I tell my customers all the time. Like, MF, look... we can have these locks off in no time, it's not stopping shit, it's just inconvenient as fuck when you lose the key and now we have to get them off. Like a car alarm, no one fucking pays attention to one going off.
This. Waste of time.

Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

Trinten

Regular
TCG Premium
Aug 7, 2018
North Carolina
I like Arby's. As Mook said, they're consistent. I usually stick with the Beef n' Cheddar and curly fries. That burger does look nice! That looks like the burger other chains use in it's commercials. Like you said, it's a thick patty, not the wimpy stuff you get at other places, where the freaking bread probably weighs as much as the burger patty does.

I'll definitely try this next time I go.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info