Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Dubbed the steakhouse burger, it is the following:

The premium menu item features a 6.4 ounce single patty made of 52% American Wagyu and 48% ground beef, and is topped with American cheese, shredded lettuce, tomato, pickles, red onion and a special burger sauce.

I bought, I consumed, I'm typing about it.

The TLDR: Its good, all the ingredients work well together. Its juicy, its thick. My only complaint (and maybes not a complaint?) is that when you get a McD burger, Wendys Burger, BK, etc...you KNOW who's burger you're eating and can always say this is a "blank" burger. With this, there is nothing I'd be able to say that "makes this an Arbys burger". It does nothing spectacular, but nothing wrong either. I'd probably get it again.

Note: I'd actually get it again with everything on it, even lettuce, which I usually omit.

Meal with a small fry was 10 bucks.

1653346585026.png

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Not sure if it was just my Arbys or if this will be something to expect, but the wait once you get to the window was a tad on the long side.
Completely un related but I have logged 10 trips over the years to the local Arby's and the food is following your credit card out the window. They have it so fucking down pat it's insane.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Completely un related but I have logged 10 trips over the years to the local Arby's and the food is following your credit card out the window. They have it so fucking down pat it's insane.
Ive never experienced that with Arbys....BUT the food quality has always been consistent and I always know what to expect.

Reactions: FESTER665
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info