Apple iPhone Keynote tomorrow 9/7.

rz79

TCG Elite Member
Jun 29, 2009
I'm not sure why it matters who made them 1st... The polish and finishing that this product contains is enough for me..

That dual camera has me thinking about taking the step up in size. Again, I'm not a tech nerd that's worried if another phone has dual cameras already, that explanation of the techonology was cool

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
This is actually a thing? :rofl:

apple-liveblog0578.jpg

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
They are now moving on to Apple pay. Iphone stuff is done. This is a huge blow to the Iphone IMO. I would not be surprised to see their stock take a good hit. Nothing absolutely nothing was game changing.

So cliff notes:

New Iphone 7

Better cameras (No surprise)
Vibrating Home Button (Whoopdee freaking doo)
Headphone adaptor to make your current headphones feel crappy
Wireless headphones (Way overpriced im sure, Not included in this device that requires them without an adapter)

Worthless phone

Gamble

TCG Elite Member
May 23, 2015
lol $159 for wireless ear buds. Suck my ass
This is the same shit over and over again
faster chip
better camera
longer battery life
better display
blah blah blah
That's all they ever fucking do. How about a screen that doesn't break when you look at it? How about wireless charging? The only reason I am stuck with this piece of shit is because every time I go to an android everyone i used to text with imessage never gets my messages and you can't share the apple calendar.

And $369 for a watch! And you still have to keep the phone near by.
Seriously apple, suck my balls

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
lol $159 for wireless ear buds. Suck my ass
This is the same shit over and over again
faster chip
better camera
longer battery life
better display
blah blah blah
That's all they ever fucking do. How about a screen that doesn't break when you look at it? How about wireless charging? The only reason I am stuck with this piece of shit is because every time I go to an android everyone i used to text with imessage never gets my messages and you can't share the apple calendar.

And $369 for a watch! And you still have to keep the phone near by.
Seriously apple, suck my balls

What were you expecting? Seriously... If you put a wish list in front of me I'm not sure I could tell you I wanted for anything more than more battery life and a better camera. Oh and maybe some real stereo speakers. All three have been addressed.

I don't care about wireless charging and I really think that complaining about it's omission is splitting hairs. I've yet to hear anyone make a compelling argument for how wireless charging is this game changing feature. It's cool no doubt but it's not like the old days where we were waiting for 3G or we were waiting for LTE.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Will buy.

So glad it has 32 gb base model... If they wouldn't have upgraded that... Then I could see being pissy. Only thing I wish is that there was dual cameras on the smaller phone. This makes me want to go bigger for the camera.

I was ready for the home button to go away, I am guessing that will be next year.

PS I agree with [MENTION=396]Mike K[/MENTION]

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
What were you expecting? Seriously... If you put a wish list in front of me I'm not sure I could tell you I wanted for anything more than more battery life and a better camera. Oh and maybe some real stereo speakers. All three have been addressed.

I don't care about wireless charging and I really think that complaining about it's omission is splitting hairs. I've yet to hear anyone make a compelling argument for how wireless charging is this game changing feature. It's cool no doubt but it's not like the old days where we were waiting for 3G or we were waiting for LTE.

Then don't bother having a big event. Anyone and everyone can predict these changes. Yep a new chip came out, yep a new camera came out, yep you just made headphones a huge pain in the dick.

Don't have a keynote acting like you are giving some great revolutionary product when you are just updated a cpu and camera

Edit: if other phones have it, I would like wireless charging standard, I would like a different looking phone not just a color change and some slight curve changes without a phone jack. I want something different. Be creative.

They are on straight cruise control and it's annoying

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info