Apple iPhone Keynote tomorrow 9/7.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
I guess you dont have to worry about it since you are only here to troll.

Wat8.jpg

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
Guys we all get that apples revolutionary products are a year or several behind what andriod is doing. But I think its you guys that dont understand that the apple republic of earth DONT CARE. They will buy whatever shiney piece of tech that Jony gives us. Furthermore, its a whole ecosystem. Not just a phone. Their hardware and software works together perfectly with all their other devices and computers. Once you have an iphone, ipad, macbook and so on, you can really see the vision. Everything is connected, and works flawlessly. If you just rock an iphone, or a macbook, you wont be getting the whole puzzle so to speak.

But we get it, apple is not steering the ship. But the masses dont care. They love apple and will buy whatever comes next. I know I will....lol

Angus

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 12, 2007
HHI, SC
Who used jacked headphones anymore?

I do. I watch movies and shows on the train everyday and there's a delay with the audio using my JBL bluetooth headphones. The video and sound annoyingly don't sync up so i switch to regular headphones when watching video.

Also, when I'm walking in the city there are certain areas that the bluetooth starts to skip...

I still use my bluetooth headphones/stereo for music, but would hate to see the phone without a headphone jack.

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Don't worry, they'll make you buy a headphone jack adapter that will plug into the lightning port. And then make you buy the Apple designed headphones for max compatibility and minimal sound quality loss.

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
Guys we all get that apples revolutionary products are a year or several behind what andriod is doing. But I think its you guys that dont understand that the apple republic of earth DONT CARE. They will buy whatever shiney piece of tech that Jony gives us. Furthermore, its a whole ecosystem. Not just a phone. Their hardware and software works together perfectly with all their other devices and computers. Once you have an iphone, ipad, macbook and so on, you can really see the vision. Everything is connected, and works flawlessly. If you just rock an iphone, or a macbook, you wont be getting the whole puzzle so to speak.

But we get it, apple is not steering the ship. But the masses dont care. They love apple and will buy whatever comes next. I know I will....lol

LOL..."you can see the vision." You want your devices to sync so you settle for a device with specs from 2014, but you pay top price for it? That goes for all the devices you mentioned...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info