Apocalypse Investment thread.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
Pretty sure this is the correct thread for this. I know someone selling Bitcoin for 3% under market price. I know absolutely nothing about Bitcoin so not sure if that’s a deal or not. Just passing along the info.

Id buy it if i could afford to throw more in right now. Honestly pretty much everythings on firesale.

Reactions: Shawn1112

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
Pretty happy with my crypto gains over past 6 months . Up 118% . I have a mix of ETH/SOL/ADA/Fetch.AI. Of course i watch market closely and have sold in what I thought were highs(which worked out) and bough in lows. Bought back in ETH at $2300 and look at it now lol. Of course its all a big risk. But then again im the type of idiot to lay big on sports games to :angrys00ls:

IMG_4076.jpeg

Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
When I was heavily trading, there was a group (Atlas Trading) that I followed. Well, a couple guys. I never followed their calls but I would watch it closely. They'd pump and dump the stocks. They all got indicted on $114m securities fraud. That pic just reminded me of them.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/eigh...raud-scheme-orchestrated-through-social-media

• Wow
Reactions: Sprayin

Thread Info