TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
FB_IMG_1655777477313.jpeg

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
i like the beef and it could get quite big if it really expands; although i did not look at the numbers and only made a small investment there.

the whole market is insanely valued at this point. rivian i think may be even more insanely valued on top of that.

dunno how much you have to invest but really i like the idea of a new purchase today just being brk.b which has some good core stocks in it, and a lot of cash, and just letting warren and team put that cash to work.

if going out for individual stocks, i like coke with a dividend and products people will still buy no matter what - but it's part of those brk.b holdings too.

if up for something a little more exotic, crowdfunded private equity, i've posted a few times about virzoom and how i am an early investor in it. https://wefunder.com/virzoom

not sure why round open so long, in any case, literally just closed a couple days ago. hit 2.2 million.

Reactions: importcrew

radioguy6

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2008
Schaumburg
Real Name
Greg
time to scoop up more $NVDA? Nancy Pelosi's husband made some big trades recently. Senate is expected to vote next week on the semiconductor bill.

Senate Democrats are planning to advance domestic computer chip production legislation as soon as next week, signaling an end to formal talks on a broader China competition bill as the White House presses for action before November

1657995253827.png

pelosi-sotu.gif

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Short squeeze, low float... Only way to get out for the shorts is to cover your position at a loss. Since it's low float, it's hard to get the shares. It was just $144 when I looked at it on July 28. A buddy of mine called out quadruple digits.
Good Burger Reading GIF

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Short squeeze, low float... Only way to get out for the shorts is to cover your position at a loss. Since it's low float, it's hard to get the shares. It was just $144 when I looked at it on July 28. A buddy of mine called out quadruple digits.
Were there even shares available to short on any platform?

Thread Info