🚘 Automotive Am I insane for considering this?

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Because Cubby Blue colors don’t run.
They don't win either.

200w.gif

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Order placed on c8 yet?

You can probably get a good deal on this one. I'm sure this 18 YEAR OLD GIRL won't need her 2024 C8 anymore. Once the Mesa PD release the car from evidence.

A warrant was served on March 13 for the Corvette to download the airbag control module, which indicated the 155 mph speed five seconds before the crash and 87 mph upon impact, according to the probable cause statement.

What in the hell was an 18 year old girl doing behind the wheel of a brand new 2024 vette? Also. This is why I will never own a bike out here. Why the hell couldn't she have plowed into the back of a semi and taken herself out, or veered off the road and had a "traffic incident" w/ a light pole?

fuckin people.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
You can probably get a good deal on this one. I'm sure this 18 YEAR OLD GIRL won't need her 2024 C8 anymore. Once the Mesa PD release the car from evidence.

What in the hell was an 18 year old girl doing behind the wheel of a brand new 2024 vette? Also. This is why I will never own a bike out here. Why the hell couldn't she have plowed into the back of a semi and taken herself out, or veered off the road and had a "traffic incident" w/ a light pole?

fuckin people.
A warrant was served on March 13 for the Corvette to download the airbag control module, which indicated the 155 mph speed five seconds before the crash and 87 mph upon impact, according to the probable cause statement.

hoooolllly fuck

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake

fuckin people.
people think owning a fast car means they are capable of driving fast.

the younger they are and the more testosterone they have usually the more wrong they are.

this is part of why i like road courses and karting. people show up in a z06 then get passed by a miata on a road course. drop by the kart track and a guy who weighs 50 lbs more and arrived in a camry is passing them every race.

Huggerorange73

#notmywhitesox
Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
Real Name
Mike
not gonna lie

i personally cannot imagine getting a new stock $50k+ vehicle into a situation where rock sliders were "necessary" if that makes sense.

now a side by side on the other hand... lfg...

View attachment 202234
After a few days of thought, and discussing with a few of my employees about what it takes to make a side by side street legal out here, and all the action in this thread....

The pic you posted is the most likely outcome.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
After a few days of thought, and discussing with a few of my employees about what it takes to make a side by side street legal out here, and all the action in this thread....

The pic you posted is the most likely outcome.
Happy Chris Hemsworth GIF by Marvel Studios

don't get the one in the pic though... fucking thing is 3000lbs curb weight :rofl: toss that 2k lb trailer on top of it too :rofl:

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363

fuckin people.

what's also crazy to me is 87 mph impact into nearly anything im surprised she looks totally unscathed

what the fuck

1711633505103.png

Thread Info