Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
right!?!

that's what im sayin'

meanwhile we got [MENTION=5]Mook[/MENTION]alya Maroney not bein' impressed.
Cars are stupid fast from the factory now. Hitting 10s out of the box happens pretty quick these days, usually with minimal effort. Is it cool, of course. But am I gonna be impressed? Not really.

I also think the car is still ugly. Come at me.

YoushallgoFo

TCG Elite Member
Dec 26, 2008
Its a chevy, it'll be half the cost in about 2-3 years and you'll be able to get yourself a relatively new car that does 10s-11s with not a whole lot of work. Compared to low volume cars that don't lose value like hellcats and cobras this will be the car to get in that time even if those other cars are a little bit faster. People still want 20g for 04 Cobras.

firemandan1700

Bite my shiny metal ass
Apr 6, 2008
LaSalle County
That's apples to oranges my friend... yes the hellcats are $65k... but they come with 700hp AND a warranty - [MENTION=22]syP[/MENTION] car no longer has a warranty - plus much money did he put into the car afterwards? I don't know the exact details on his car or if everything was new or if any parts are used, but for the comparison, add all those parts to the car at MSRP and the initial cost of the car and the fact that you no longer have a warranty... apples to oranges

By no means am in knocking syps car, or saying the hellcat is better, just stating they're totally different

Once you start racing any car, I don't care who you are, you won't gove 2 shits about warranty:s00ls:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info