Grand Rapids, MI
I Dont Believe You GIF by Judge Judy

Reactions: sktchy

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
So one thing I read was that whatever was shot down was of cylindrical in shape.

If you recall, a few years back, Navy F/A-18's out on patrol out over the Atlantic (off Virginia) and then out over the Pacific off of San Diego, encountered a cylindrical "tic-tac" like object that they followed, and it was able to change direction in no way any current military aircraft could. Like instantaneous turns and disappear kinda thing. It obviously wasn't using a thrust like engine and some form of technology we haven't thought of yet.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
So one thing I read was that whatever was shot down was of cylindrical in shape.

If you recall, a few years back, Navy F/A-18's out on patrol out over the Atlantic (off Virginia) and then out over the Pacific off of San Diego, encountered a cylindrical "tic-tac" like object that they followed, and it was able to change direction in no way any current military aircraft could. Like instantaneous turns and disappear kinda thing. It obviously wasn't using a thrust like engine and some form of technology we haven't thought of yet.

Exactly - one of our fighter jets isn’t shooting down a UFO that flies as you describe.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info