• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Adding a lower pulley

sonic02gt

Kona Blue shelby
Sep 18, 2005
that car is going noplace with that stock IRS. You need urithane bushings real slicks and maybe toe link bars along with a good IRS brace and then you can try the 1/4!

With 572 rwhp @17 psi I was layin down consistant 11.40's then I upped the boost to 21psi made 614 to the tire, on one bad ass 100 tune from mr Kurgan and 2 broken halfshafts and one melted clutch later I never came close to matching my previous time granted my mph skyrocketed to 128 but what's the point???? All this I tried on stock IRS!

Do it right learn from our mistakes. Just ask. Good luck.

i broke a stock halfshaft having just a IRS brace installed now i had level 5's installed and Maximum Motorsports IRS Rear Grip Package (MMRG-21) so 3,500 later i could of had a built solid but i love the ride of the IRS :D

sonic02gt

Kona Blue shelby
Sep 18, 2005
Listen little brother.....Forget about more boost. You dont need it.

Now that you have all the bugs figured out JUST learn to master what you have. Your car needs nothing now other than for you to take it to the track and PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!!

After you master what you have THEN worry about adding more boost.

:biggthump

I figure since i need the car retuned anyway. I might as well add some more boost. So i can really whoop you at the track :alcoholic

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info