Added to the armada. bennington nugtoon. 20' of fury.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Selling truck and boat.
giphy.gif

found a house.

firesale all the things.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
found a house.

firesale all the things.
Huh, didnt you just buy your house within the last 2yrs?
I'll run this past my brother, not sure if he is still in the market. I offered to split the cost on a boat with him a few months ago .
He was having issues at home and he was unsure of if he still wanted to do it. I think his issues have since been resolved.

How easy/hard is it to get a loan on a boat thats a private sale?

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
I'll run this past my brother, not sure if he is still in the market. I offered to split the cost on a boat with him a few months ago .
He was having issues at home and he was unsure of if he still wanted to do it. I think his issues have since been resolved.

It shouldn’t be real hard, credit unions usually have good interest rates for boats

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Is this your only boat right now? I hope you get in the house and sell your current one so you can have all new toys ASAP, I’ve been there no toys is no way to live lol

correct, only boat. and yeah. i hope the house stuff pans out cuz yeah, im going to be dd'ing the 8' tall 12 year old dadvan for a while :rofl:

bought it november 2017, time fucking flies.

hope he gets his issues all good, that stinks to have that situation.

boat loans are pretty easy and you can go pretty crazy with them.

bcu or consumers will loan on it, my loan for it was through state farm but they don't do loans anymore.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
im selling this if anyone is interested... $32k commmmme n'git'it

32k might be too good of a deal :rofl: fuck. mines a 2018 i think...

here's the same boat- but it used to be called a 22 for whatever reason. and it's a 2012.

but worse pontoon package, not as good of options, and doesn't have full metal sides. for $35k.

new one for almost 43k.

1614970314153.png

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I'm shocked lol. Any plans to get another when the little one gets older?

not opposed.

id almost want two pwc's at this point maybe, or a small inboard ski boat so she could learn to ski/wakeboard and stuff like that.

who knows. life's a roller coaster. a month ago i wasn't selling shit. now here i am :rofl:

Reactions: Shawn1112

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Pours one out for KJ. You used to have a small armada which probably was comparable to that of a third world nation’s Navy.

Did you buy a house?

legit boatless. i got some nice fenders and life jackets though.

we're contingent on a house right now, ours is supposed to sell two weeks from friday

supposed to buy new one end of april

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info