A couple shot.........

epik_x

Addict
Jun 22, 2008
Elgin
its not "touched up" i actually got a grinder to it and went till there was shiny metal. and put a new door on instead of fixing rust that would come back later. so the whole 1/4 panel and inside and outside of the door is repainted. no touch ups there.

Well fuck, sounds like a lot of work. I was under the impression that it was only a small spec of rust. :dunno: Either way, I dont think my rust would need quite that much attention.

Thread jack, over...

SHOmuff

Doing the damn thing.
Oct 22, 2007
Wheaton
Small spot of rust on the lower quarter:

100_0790.jpg

Bottom edge of passenger door:

100_0814.jpg

Mike's repairs:

3-3.jpg

7-1.jpg

11.jpg

Good as new (shitty garage pics w/ flash):

100_0890.jpg

100_0891.jpg

bigshotsho93

Regular
Sep 15, 2008
Wisconsin
Real Name
mike
damn that car had rust already? :ford:

Nice pics though! Sure came out beautifully :D

its perfect now. the other side wasn't like that side. not sure what caused that to happen. normally when i see a car like that the rust is everywhere. on every panel in every crack/seam. but not this one it was just what you see in the pics. :dunno: weird.

G_T_O

TCG Elite Member
May 10, 2009
its perfect now. the other side wasn't like that side. not sure what caused that to happen. normally when i see a car like that the rust is everywhere. on every panel in every crack/seam. but not this one it was just what you see in the pics. :dunno: weird.

how much u charge to smoke the tail lights i want that done send me a pm with the price and were u located and i will stop buy and probably get a couple of my buddies to get theirs done to!!!

Thread Info