• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

99-04 Vs. 05-09 Mustang GT's

V

v8venomgt

Im very proud of the select people that can get a bone stock 3v into the 13s. But for the AVERAGE driver, one should EXPECT to see 14s. That's what they run. I don't care what like maybe 10-20 ppl did on some stupid forum. If dude wants a 3V he should expect it to go 14s if its stock. Its not about math. Im not talking about correction factors. Im talking about real times with time slips. I have those. Im not stock. And im FAR from a bad driver.

We can do this all day and you will still be wrong :mb:
point # 1, a forum does count if there is an overwhelming majority proving so, especially on a national level as well as a local level.

Point #2 as long as the car isn't beat, and the driver is competent, the driver should expect minnimum high 13s stock coupe m5......and yes it is about math. If it weren't why couldn't a 4000 lbs car with 250 wheel. Horsepower crack 11.70s.....the math doesn't add up

Point #3, I never once mentioned, implied, or used correction factors of any form.

Point #4, you have time slips, of a really poor showing of what your car can do. time to reevauluate what your doing behind the wheel because it sounds like you are a bad driver, and you're trying to pass it off as the norm. I suck behind the wheel, and my 60' shows that. Even under boosted conditions, I've seen others run quicker et/higher mph than me in n/a form......that said, I am far away from prodriver.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Quick! Everyone call Sprayin Orange Hatch a GM nutswinger because he said something bad about 3vs!!

s00ls.gif

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
We can do this all day and you will still be wrong :mb:
point # 1, a forum does count if there is an overwhelming majority proving so, especially on a national level as well as a local level.

Point #2 as long as the car isn't beat, and the driver is competent, the driver should expect minnimum high 13s stock coupe m5......and yes it is about math. If it weren't why couldn't a 4000 lbs car with 250 wheel. Horsepower crack 11.70s.....the math doesn't add up

Point #3, I never once mentioned, implied, or used correction factors of any form.

Point #4, you have time slips, of a really poor showing of what your car can do. time to reevauluate what your doing behind the wheel because it sounds like you are a bad driver, and you're trying to pass it off as the norm. I suck behind the wheel, and my 60' shows that. Even under boosted conditions, I've seen others run quicker et/higher mph than me in n/a form......that said, I am far away from prodriver.

I never said they arent capable of going 13s out of the box. I said the AVERAGE driver shouldnt expect it. Most drivers are going to go low 14s in a stock 3v for some time.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Quick! Everyone call Sprayin Orange Hatch a GM nutswinger because he said something bad about 3vs!!

s00ls.gif

Funny story about this thread...

he COULD say something bad and it would STILL be useful in this thread. Sorry to burst your bubble, but I was looking for opinions on 99-04 Vs 05-09's and he OWNS a 05-09 so he could say it is a terrible car, and it would at least belong in this thread. :hsughlol:

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
Lol I'm poking fun at it fool. I was about to pick up a Vortech kit for $3900, never used sitting in boxes in his basement, but the guy decided to keep it. :(

Intercooled Kit? I got mine for $3100 used in 2007. I felt like I got a good deal. Why not just do bolt ons like headers, Boss Manifold, dyno tune, etc? That would put you right with my car lol

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Intercooled Kit? I got mine for $3100 used in 2007. I felt like I got a good deal. Why not just do bolt ons like headers, Boss Manifold, dyno tune, etc? That would put you right with my car lol

Hell, just DRs, U/LCAs, and a tune have guys kissing 11s. That's why I said what I did above. :s00ls: Yeah it was an intercooled kit. Tune, injectors, everything. Full kit, 8#.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info