98GrandPrixIraqVet Mustang Story Time

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
thats why you buy it installed already done, roll it all into the loan and worry about paying off one thing

Still think itll cost less this way though.

I dont think I could live with a Base cloth interior no options 300A car.

Beechmont wanted 46k for the blue base 300A car with an A10.

I got a pretty well equipped car and would like to try the procharger.

Beefcake Special on a F1R kit with ID1050s upgrade stage 2 IC and BigRed RaceValve is under 8k. And thats not even onsale.

Only thing Id need to add is tune and I have an SCT so Im trying to not buy another as long as PBD can use the SCT.

E85 fuel system will be when the time comes. I dont have a clue whats best route to go cost wise or who from for a 18+ fuel system.

Itll happen but likely not until after War games next summer in California and once Im done with Advanced Leaders Course in Virginia in July.

Long time to go for boost yes.

Do I regret buying the car I have? Not for a second.

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Still think itll cost less this way though.

I dont think I could live with a Base cloth interior no options 300A car.

Beechmont wanted 46k for the blue base 300A car with an A10.

I got a pretty well equipped car and would like to try the procharger.

Beefcake Special on a F1R kit with ID1050s upgrade stage 2 IC and BigRed RaceValve is under 8k. And thats not even onsale.

Only thing Id need to add is tune and I have an SCT so Im trying to not buy another as long as PBD can use the SCT.

E85 fuel system will be when the time comes. I dont have a clue whats best route to go cost wise or who from for a 18+ fuel system.

Itll happen but likely not until after War games next summer in California and once Im done with Advanced Leaders Course in Virginia in July.

Long time to go for boost yes.

Do I regret buying the car I have? Not for a second.

just go straight to a fore tripple pump if you plan to make alot of power, plan to spend around 2500 on a fuel system, pbd tune only with no sct is 750 for the silver package (worth every penny) was 46K out the door? like 39,999 plus 1500ish for the auto plus tax title license, I want to say i was around 43-44 otd for mine after tax and the auto trans

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
just go straight to a fore tripple pump if you plan to make alot of power, plan to spend around 2500 on a fuel system, pbd tune only with no sct is 750 for the silver package (worth every penny) was 46K out the door? like 39,999 plus 1500ish for the auto plus tax title license, I want to say i was around 43-44 otd for mine after tax and the auto trans

Yes 46k tax title license. Blue 300A A10 Whipple.

Tune and fuel system is pretty much all Id need and I wouldnt need fuel system if I left it on pump gas.

I figure Itll be 10k for everything. So 38k for mine plus 10k is only 2k more than the Beechmont car that Id have to fly to get and drive home still.

Either way maths pretty close if I budget 10k for FI and have the better equipped car I have now.

:dunno: Either way I dont regret it and procharger and fuel could be done for under 10k if not going full retard for F1R.

1100 for F1R
775 for F1
or
425 for D1X

D1X is smallest head unit Id do.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Easier said than done my friends.

The wreck kind of sort of made a replacement a priority.

I couldnt handle daily driving the thunderbird and honestly as winter approaches I dont think Ill be happy dailying a big dumb clumsy gas guzzling pickup either.

My ass needs heated seats autostart sat radio and something thats rewarding to drive.

Poor 2018 will prolly get them Nokians Ive got in the shed here soon and drive it all winter.

Fuck it. Make a payment and enjoy it. Winter be damned I got another set of shoes. Thankfully the Nokians off the last car will fit this one too.

I was going to skim my TSP for a whipple car but this option required pulling zero funds out of TSP and it was parked in my garage right away.

1500 miles of smiles so far and not an ounce of regret.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
I didn't play the "better deal" option. With my car I was like I kinda wanna look at 18s today, see if I like them. Went out to just browse and bought the car right then and there lol. Mine is a 401a so it has it all. But I didn't even look at boost for a while.

When I finally decided to get boost, I bought the Whipple that day. My bank account be damned, I have a problem buying shit on the spot.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nothing too exciting but worth the $90 bucks shipped. Steeda X Pipe going on this week.

Think MAK cat deletes X pipe and stock mufflers should he enough exhaust wise.

Stupid GAP Ins. sure is dragging their ass. The longer they take the more Ill get back. I guess since if its not clear by the end of the month Ill have a nice refund for the $500 dollar deductible and for Sept & Oct. payments since its has to be back dated to date of the loss.

No worries Ill just turn around and use it towards more parts.

Really itching to get a tune for it and JLT intake.

Tune CIA and exhaust should be as fast if not faster than the CJ setup I had in the yellow car. :fy: 20181003_193800.jpeg

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Nothing too exciting but worth the $90 bucks shipped. Steeda X Pipe going on this week.

Think MAK cat deletes X pipe and stock mufflers should he enough exhaust wise.

Stupid GAP Ins. sure is dragging their ass. The longer they take the more Ill get back. I guess since if its not clear by the end of the month Ill have a nice refund for the $500 dollar deductible and for Sept & Oct. payments since its has to be back dated to date of the loss.

No worries Ill just turn around and use it towards more parts.

Really itching to get a tune for it and JLT intake.

Tune CIA and exhaust should be as fast if not faster than the CJ setup I had in the yellow car. :fy: View attachment 34802

Who do you have for insurance?

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
:fu: tell me about it but hockey in North Dakota is what we eat sleep and breathe 9 months out of the year.

Especially when we have UND right here in my home town.

This school cranks out the pros and everyone wants in

Im really looking forward to coaching this year as an ASSistant because I still have my 1 weekend a month National Guard obligation I cant commit to head coach.

Some weekends Ill have to be gone.

Thread Info