98GrandPrixIraqVet Mustang Story Time

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
Yes USAA paid out total loss to Bank of the West. GAP paid out remainder to Bank of the West who owns the vehicle.

Bank of the West is the one dragging their ass on a buy back price.

Either way I have zero plans of putting them parts on this car. Only thing is my uncle wanted to buy the car back for his 95 Mustang.

Worst comes to worse we buy it back on auction.

Either way I think itll sell for too much at auction or even buy back.

Im just happy its a wash USAA and GAP covered the rest.

Ok, man that sucks. You should have had the car towed to your house first so you could strip it. Even if you didn't want the parts, you could have sold for quite a bit of cash to put towards the new car.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
My god I love this 10 speed! Smashing the pedal to pass on the interstate and watching the tach barely move between gears is so different but its soooo much fun!
[MENTION=682]Sprayin[/MENTION] you drive yours alot? Im driving mine daily. Ive heard people complain about the 10 speed shift pattern but I havnt noticed anything weird. Id even say it rev hangs less than the 6R80 and I dont feel like its searching for a gear like other 10 speed owners have complained about.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
You will have a hard time buying it back because it isn't 10 years old and older

IL is shorter than 10 years, i think it's 9, but that's a state to state thing as well.

Its crazy you didn't remove all the aftermarket parts before insurance took it

:werd:

Ok, man that sucks. You should have had the car towed to your house first so you could strip it. Even if you didn't want the parts, you could have sold for quite a bit of cash to put towards the new car.

YUP.

"i want to make sure i get all of my personal items out of it, i'll pay for a tow"

AND DONE.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
My god I love this 10 speed! Smashing the pedal to pass on the interstate and watching the tach barely move between gears is so different but its soooo much fun!
[MENTION=682]Sprayin[/MENTION] you drive yours alot? Im driving mine daily. Ive heard people complain about the 10 speed shift pattern but I havnt noticed anything weird. Id even say it rev hangs less than the 6R80 and I dont feel like its searching for a gear like other 10 speed owners have complained about.
I drive mine every day. Has about 5k miles on it. I don't like how it shifts in normal mode, so I just always drive around in Sport+ mode.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Congrats on the replacement.... I know you say blacked out wheels are played out but they look so damn good... I say you give them a try on the white car, but its your decision....

:dunno: Liking these stock polished wheels on white. Everyone and their brother had black wheels one white.

And even worse there are 3 15-17 S550s here in town and all 3 have black wheels black spoiler black roof. :roflpicard:

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
https://youtu.be/tlifLimQEPI

I know this is old. But hole e shit.

I didnt know the 18s were that far into the 11s on tune tire and e85. 11.3 @ 124!

Geezus you blower guys can go chase 9s Id be happy just running a 10.99 NA.

10s All motor seems so amazing to me. No boost necessary give me 10s and a well setup car. Just feed it tank after tank after tank of e85 and watch the miles on the odometer climb.

I hope to have the MAK catdeletes my lazy ass never put on the yellow car on soon along with an X pipe and if Im lucky an E85 tune in it all before the end of Oct.

Thats my goal anyways. SCT X4 will be sent off to be unlocked and updated this week so hopefully I can reuse it on the 2018.

:noes:

:fu: winters coming too.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
From the vid above.

Tune E85 Tire.

Stock engine stock exhaust. Screenshot_20180924-234416_Chrome.jpg

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Welp found a Red GTO thats .......... unmm well its got a turbo on it and I got my ass kicked twice.

:fu: People are pretty decent around here tho. Talked to the dude after at a truck stop. Its got a home built kit and an ON3 78mm makes just under 700 on pump gas.

Pretty solid setup. BTR cam and a boost leash other than that stock wheels and suspension.

Curiosity got the best of me when I didnt see any exhaust tips out the back bumper so I had to find out the hard way. :fu:

Anyways as Ive said before win or lose interstate brawls are always fun. :fy:

Thread Info