3800 94.7 The..

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
on a seperate note, was it just me or did a lot of people from q101 abandon ship to 94.7 in recent history ? I was assuming the lure of the new rock format and maybe some bigger parts for them lured them over. I bet those people are all pissed right about now .....

Hi, I'm sludge and here's 'staying alive form the fawking bee gees' W-T-F

hahahaha owned

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by beyerch@Sep 27 2005, 10:49 PM
on a seperate note, was it just me or did a lot of people from q101 abandon ship to 94.7 in recent history ?  I was assuming the lure of the new rock format and maybe some bigger parts for them lured them over.  I bet those people are all pissed right about now .....

Hi, I'm sludge and here's 'staying alive form the fawking bee gees'  W-T-F

hahahaha owned
[snapback]99092[/snapback]​

:lolsign:

zabolots

Feb 12, 2008
Originally posted by xierxior@Sep 28 2005, 07:05 AM
I don't know I have XM satalite. I don't miss FM at all q101 and 94.7 blows :lolsign: SQUIZZ!!! that's the real shit. killswitch engage, pantera, slayer, spineshank.. fuck metallica.
[snapback]99109[/snapback]​

SquiZZ has too much screaming rock. I can't stand that shit. I wish XM had a commercial free version of what 94.7 used to be before becoming a geezer station.

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

Originally posted by boyd4427@Sep 28 2005, 02:38 AM
Does anyone listen to 95.1? They were kinda like 96.7 before they changed but its based out of kenosha (sp?).  Man I wish I could turn my radio back a couple months or a year.
[snapback]99106[/snapback]​
I try to listen to it, but don't get that great of a signal. Good station though.
CJ

G

GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY

All I have to say is Bitches!

I stopped listening to Q101 because of that shuffle crap... When I have road rage I don't want to be listening to cyndi lauper... So I started listening to 94.7 and 530 rushing home from school which end up being an hour and a half drive from Foster and Pulaski to Elmwood Park, OLDIES!!!!!!!! what is it payback because they killed the 104.3 oldies station ... damn them and their silly music........ I want my station back........... :(

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info