6.2 ten-speed Sierra SLT. Unicorn located.

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
all these manly men talking about how they use their trucks for truck things.
I can load a lawn mower, I tow a boat, I never wash it because it's a work truck

and here I am, almost always CLEAN and barely open the tailgate.
but
I did transport my milwaukee packout tool box to the detail on Sunday.
:kanye:
#truckstuff

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
i was contemplating unleashing the turtle wax walmart special shit on everything underneath it last night. still thinkin about it

does your truck have the typical GM tar dipped frame ?

what counts as underneath ?

plans for the paint ? if going with the TW, then i would use an iron remover first ( if you dont clay ).

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Soooo mods planned?

little shit for now.

i know [MENTION=73]tinfoilhat[/MENTION]'s talking shit about the oem intake/tune package (while he's shopping stow and go minivans) but i like the idea of a warranty on this.

im going to drive it to wyoming here soon, pulling a small enclosed with my sxs in it.

ill get a pretty good feeling during that of what i need/want/will change up.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
little shit for now.

i know [MENTION=73]tinfoilhat[/MENTION]'s talking shit about the oem intake/tune package (while he's shopping stow and go minivans) but i like the idea of a warranty on this.

im going to drive it to wyoming here soon, pulling a small enclosed with my sxs in it.

ill get a pretty good feeling during that of what i need/want/will change up.

come onnnnn you dont think that cover looks cheap as fuck??? for $500 bones!

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
No payload concerns? Or is the overlander, roof top tent thing not happening with this one?

What is the payload on the door tag for these since the optioned up stuff is never the advertised limits

edit: you answered my first ? in your edit

no payload concerns. sold the the tent long ago.

the door tag matches the advertised limits. 17800 gcwr 7300 gvwr curb weight 5606

BeerOrGasoline

Me & Dead Owls Don't Give a Hoot.
Mar 15, 2009
New Lenox, IL
no payload concerns. sold the the tent long ago.

the door tag matches the advertised limits. 17800 gcwr 7300 gvwr curb weight 5606

Gotcha. So 1,694#, sounds right for trim/options. I thought advertised for crew cab 1500s was "1950-2140#"

if i ever have a payload concern, i'll slap an ARB something on it, throw a tacoma or jeep emblem on the back and BOOOM no more payload concerns since payload ratings mean dick to jeep and tacoma guys.

:bowrofl:

Thread Info