6.2 ten-speed Sierra SLT. Unicorn located.

BeerOrGasoline

Me & Dead Owls Don't Give a Hoot.
Mar 15, 2009
New Lenox, IL
All day everyday and literally no fucks given. Shit is crazy.

I'm over here worried because my wife is huffing concrete blocks in the truck and sending me photos.

I rented a Home Depot 250 to move river rock I bought for the house because I already had 1500lbs or so of pavers/base in my 150.

giphy.gif

I probably care too much about this shit.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
oh for sure, my door tag lists like 1750#, guy at rental counter was like ya those 40 bags of rocks will fit in your bed no problem. Me doing mental math of 40x40lbs said that's where you are wrong sir.

Worked at HD. We were told to do what the customer asked us. We didn't secure loads.

I put some much heavy shit into vehicles that shouldn't have had it... Literally sickened me to watch them drive off.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
This thread has taken a fun direction. When we did the pavers/rocks/bushes along my driveway we rolled up all the old sod and put it in my friend's 1996 gmc 1500. I wish there was an easy way to have weighed it. One side was on the bump stops, the other was like a half inch off lmao.

Needless to say it was a very slow ride to his house :lmao: I was waiting for a leaf to break

Sod gets heavy fast, especially when it's a few years old and has had time to really grow in to the dirt

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
ive done some stupid towing/ putting stuff in the bed of the truck, I did 40 50lb bags of river rock in my 1996 2wd 1500, my dad did a full skid in his 04 1500 at the same time, or my car hauler (2000lbs) plus a grand prix and a spare motor and trans behind my trailblazer with no trailer brakes

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
The show truck bed rug looks nice. I'm sure you'll win many trophies.

i mean, unlike the majority of dad trucks on here, this one will actually see use.

I know #teamdadf150 requires spray in liners though for their wives purses and kid's strollers but yeah... the bed rugs are fucking sweet and plenty durable for pretty much anything.

Thread Info