• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

42.5lb injectors.

jk99gtp

Reaction score
I ordered some of these, and hopefully will get them in this week so I can install them.

My question is: When using the ICCU, what is a good starting point on the ICCU A/F wise? What should I monitor on the scantool? L-Trims?

I will probably just get them programmed into my PCM in the future, since I need to schedule a time with DHP to get my ICCU timing portion added in also. Hopefully I will be able to do this sometime soon...

Thanks guys.

jk99gtp

Reaction score
Another thing also, for owners who have PRJ fuel rails. Stupid question actually...

How do you bleed the fuel pressure with these rails? Last time I checked I didnt see anywhere to release the fuel pressure...

Thanks!

superchargedgp

Reaction score
Originally posted by jk99gtp@Nov 8 2004, 05:58 AM
Another thing also, for owners who have PRJ fuel rails. Stupid question actually...

How do you bleed the fuel pressure with these rails? Last time I checked I didnt see anywhere to release the fuel pressure...

Thanks!
[snapback]59504[/snapback]​

just unscrew and let the fuel pour :(

J.E.T.

Reaction score
My question is: When using the ICCU, what is a good starting point on the ICCU A/F wise? What should I monitor on the scantool? L-Trims?
I had the same question in my mind with the ICCU. I just ended up setting everyting to 100% and 0 timing advance. From there, I tuned according to uinstructions I gathered scattered around the board/web.
- Set parking brake and put in gear. Adjust IDLE to 0 LTFT.
- Drive and set cruise to 55. Adjust to cruise for 0 LTFT.
- Go WOT and monitor O2's. ADjust WOT until desired 02 numbers are achieved.

I've been monitoring my ICCU like a hawk lately. I dont like the fact that it just dumps +11 degree timing advance for no reason. Not sure if it's a problem with just my unit, or if its common. No one here or the national board seems to be responding to my weak voiced post.

J.E.T.

I

imported_Ron Vogel

No one here or the national board seems to be responding to my weak voiced post.

J.E.T.
[snapback]59531[/snapback]​
[/quote]

TYPE IN CAPS; PEOPLE WILL THINK YOU ARE YELLING THEN!!!

Seriously, I would start looking for a loose connection at the IAT or ICCU that may be causing the timing advance. It wouldn't hurt to check the happy knob with a multitester to see if the steps are at the appropriate resistance.

jk99gtp

Reaction score
Thanks guys for the replies. Hopefully it wont be a pain to tune these injectors...

Jet once I get my DHP programmed so I can use the timing portion of the ICCU I'll let you know if I experience any of the problems you are having now. After reading those posts on ClubGP I definitely will be scanning more than usual, just to make sure everything is going well with the IAT being spoofed and timing during part throttle/WOT...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom