3800 2011 planning thread.

TommyGloves

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 23, 2007
CHICAGO
Real Name
Tom Glover
What i was thinking, was a friendly call out, no shit talking. Get as many people as we can from 10second cars to 16second cars, have a HUGE meet. Then, when we all get there, then we'll find everyone and beat them up. :rofl: j/k j/k.

For real...

-Friendly call out
-Get as many 3800's as possible
-Meet at US 41 aka NO LIMIT SPEEDWAY
-Have lots of fun, beer, shit talking, etc.
-Probably be a fall meet, but set up early in the year so EVERYONE has plenty of time to request off work and take care of broken shit.

For the rules of who's faster, we'll take an average of all cars from each state and whoever has the lowest average # wins. If they cheat and only bring up fast cars like the tools they are, then we'll take our top # of cars they have and do it that way. Hopefully they don't play stupid games like that, but if they do, we'll have something for them don't worry.

Comments people?

:jg:

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Welcome to the Michigan Grand Prix Club (MIGPC.com) registration page. By registering with MIGPC.com you are also joining the Michigan Grand Prix Club as a Basic Member. This includes but is not limited to club events and this website to share information and to show off your car! Above all else MIGPC's purpose is to provide a platform to make friends and help fellow Grand Prix Owners in the great state of Michigan get the most from their cars.
In addition once you have registered, you have the option to join as a Premium Member. After you have logged on for the first time, you can select the premium membership link from your menu. Benefits of premium membership include a free meal at Mod day, $5 off admission to both MGM events, eligibility** for Free Gift Certificates and to join in on our annual (by invitation) weekend at Michigan International Speedway with pit access! Additional website features include additional forum access, ability to upload files as large as 25 MB! and other features TBD.

REGISTER USING REAL FULL NAME ONLY
YOU MUST BE A MICHIGAN RESIDENT
YOU MUST OWN A PONTIAC GRAND PRIX OF ANY YEAR

If you do not meet these requirements, you may not join. Those who fail to follow these guidelines will be deleted without notice!

By hitting submit at the bottom of this page, you agree to the following:

Key Items Regarding Forum:

1. Remember, only current owners of a Pontiac Grand Prix are eligible to join MIGPC

2. You must register only using your REAL NAME ONLY-- no nick names. This way everyone knows exactly who is registering. If you utilize a nickname, you will receive an email notifying you of this, and the account and all posts will be deleted.

3. Members must respect one another. Posts deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

4. First deleted post will serve as a warning. Second deleted post will result in your account being deleted and your IP banned.

5. Respect of our sponsors is a must. If you have a problem with them, this is not the place to vent about it.

6. We also reserve the right to shut the entire forum down without notice.

7. We are all adults. Please act as such.

8. The forum Admin and Moderators reserve the right to edit, modify, or delete any post for any reason without explanation.
You agree, through your use of the MIGPC forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of ANY law. Failure to comply could result in legal actions taken against you. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or you have consent from the owner of the copyrighted material. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also inappropriate to this MIGPC forum.

Note that it is impossible for us to confirm the validity of posts on the MIGPC forum. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the posted messages and are not responsible for their content. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information presented. The messages express the views of the author, not necessarily the views of this MIGPC forum. Anyone who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to notify an administrator of this forum immediately. We have the rights to remove objectionable content, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. This policy goes for member profile information as well.

You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless this forum, and any related websites to this forum. We at this MIGPC forum also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any information we have about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any information posted by you.

You have the ability, as you register, to choose your username. Members must register only using their REAL name. NO NICK NAMES ALLOWED. With this user account you are about to register, you agree to never give your password out to another member, for your protection and for validity reasons. You also agree to NEVER use another member's account to post messages or browse this forum.

After you register and log into this MIGPC forum, you can fill out a detailed profile. It is your responsibility to present clean and accurate information. Any information we deem inaccurate or vulgar will be removed.

Please note that with each post, your IP address is recorded, in the event that you need to be banned from this MIGPC forum your ISP may be contacted. This will only happen in the event of a major violation of this agreement

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt
That club has the most ridiculous rules ever. Only because some bullshit drama went down between a handful of people and the club "split." The other half that got kicked out is now called Exiled Car Club :rofl:

I'm down. I'm racing. Since it's geared towards late summer ish I'm in :fy:

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2008
The 007
Real Name
Adam Rich
:jg:
That club has the most ridiculous rules ever. Only because some bullshit drama went down between a handful of people and the club "split." The other half that got kicked out is now called Exiled Car Club :rofl:

I'm down. I'm racing. Since it's geared towards late summer ish I'm in :fy:

Me too! no turbo tho this summer. I am going to swap out the 3100 junk and run NA l26 for a while. get the the car looking good for the most part. then save for the turbo.

Amyone ever do mod days?

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
No GN's, as that is not fair at all. FWD 3800 vehicles of obvious origin. I don't have to tell you guys what counts and what doesn't I hope. :squint: You guys can come by all means, but anything you run or do won't count and will get hated on by the ZZP :nutz:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info