3800 2011 planning thread.

phat_ridegt

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2007
Ottawa
fwiw on the same dyno, with mattm tuning...my car went from 332 whp on a STOCK gen3 and 8.5:1 to 347whp with gen v and 9.4:1....both had intercoolers

17whp gain doesnt sound like much, when dealing with a supercharger, its a decent jump. however it cost around 800 total at the time for the parts (i sold my L67 to recoupe some or it would have been more).

i look back at all the money i wasted, and i cringe when i see people posting about doing ill-advised things like built motors and shit.....the kind of info that is available now, just simply wasn't around 5-6 years ago when i started really modding my car. if it had been, i would have swung off those guys.

back in my day i remember when intense/zzp/and mike dye were the shit lol. well kind of the shit. zoomers car ran 12's and was one of the fastest....then 10's were the 7's of today.....

/reminise

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
PANDA had a non-confrontational way of doing that, i'll let him take care of it. We can't call them out in a mean way, they have some of the fastest GP's in the country, and the fastest one in the world. We're likely going to lose, so we can't be dicks about it until we win. :rofl:

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
We should have seperate groups for sure. I am thinking street trim class, slightly modded for track class, and all out race car class. street tires and non-turbo take up class one. Class two is turbo cars or highly modded S/C cars that do not have slicks and skinnies but QTP type tires or radials allowed. Third class is all out whatever you got. I would prefer to not get raped by a 8 second GP

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
I'll talk to one of the guys that is an admin there and see if he'll let some of us in.

Also, isn't the ZZP drag day held kinda far away? I'm IN, but i need lots of race-gas in gas cans, the big ones.

Maybe we can arrange to go TO them for one battle, and have them come TO us for another? IDK. Going to pm MIGCP peep now.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info