20psi + E85 makes et drags scream!

shaferz

slaps a ho
Sep 9, 2008
Central IL
lol we're just packing, getting ready for the move. We got a lot done after the 2hrs of fighting cause i didn't call and tell her i was running late. :noes: i knew that was going to happen, owell, dust off my shoulder, until the next thing i do that pisses her off.

:bowrofl:

i laugh because I've been there. Only at our house, I piss her off, and we both spend hours slamming doors and cabinets. Happens almost never now, but there was a time when it seemed like every day we were getting on each others nerves.

Just wait till you decide to paint or wallpaper your new place with your significant other. :hsugh:

phat_ridegt

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2007
Ottawa
bumped the timing up a bit tonight..running 11.8-12.0 afr, 17* timing, 20psi....

this is why i need 80# injectors

scaninjectors.jpg

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
people who need to pass emissions.

lol... my car wouldnt run 2 of the tests... the ones where it specifies that the coolant temps need to be with in like 10* C of the ambient temps... so then thinking further- i realized that my car didnt know what the ambient temps were... since there wasnt a iat sensor... soo i just ziptied it to my fuel rail so it would pull off the cold start tests... :bigthumb:

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
i just zero'd out all the tables that use IAT

you dont need iat to pass emmisions, how many 'not ready's' did you have? i was under the ASSumption that if you erased the code it would pass

mine are zero'd out as well...

i dunno... the tests didnt run in the year of not having my iat sensor on my car- then once it was- it did...

and i had too many "not readys" the first 2 times i went to the emissions place- once i put the iat sensor in- the tests ran- and i passed- codes are set to non-report/non light on hptuners- but the tests still wouldnt run- i believe it was the evap test? or heated o2 sensor test? i cant recall right now... but yeah--- it was one of them.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info