Dr Dre Oh Snap GIF

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I'd say they were way off there when they started talking about power and shifting. Its almost like neither of them really has a grasp on what actually happened.

The only reason the C8Z kept up with the C7ZR1 was BECAUSE of the C8's DCT. The Zr1 gained hard while it was in gear, but every time it shifted, it lost half a car to the C8Z. The C8Z though just had a smooth pull because of how fast the DCT shifted and stayed on the power.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
I'd say they were way off there when they started talking about power and shifting. Its almost like neither of them really has a grasp on what actually happened.

The only reason the C8Z kept up with the C7ZR1 was BECAUSE of the C8's DCT. The Zr1 gained hard while it was in gear, but every time it shifted, it lost half a car to the C8Z. The C8Z though just had a smooth pull because of how fast the DCT shifted and stayed on the power.
I didn't listen to them talk, but yes from the vid it was super obvious that the DCT was the difference maker

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info