2021 TCG Sunday Morning Cars & Coffee | Downtown Elgin | 9-12pm

FUNDAD

Big Trouble in Little China
Apr 6, 2005
First and foremost, thanks for finding a great spot Mook. Your efforts in finding a great place for us to get together and hang out is much appreciated. ?

I was shocked that those “few” felt the need to exhibit the exact behavior that got us bounced from the last C&C spot. I mean seriously? How absolutely disrespectful to everyone there. Why?? Just to try and ruin it for everyone? I don’t get it. Very selfish. No one was impressed. Everyone was annoyed and disappointed. :wtf:

Besides that whole joke, it was really nice seeing everyone there. Met some new people too. Food and coffee was great. The staff there was super friendly. My son and I had a great time. :cool::cool:

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
First and foremost, thanks for finding a great spot Mook. Your efforts in finding a great place for us to get together and hang out is much appreciated. [emoji7]

I was shocked that those “few” felt the need to exhibit the exact behavior that got us bounced from the last C&C spot. I mean seriously? How absolutely disrespectful to everyone there. Why?? Just to try and ruin it for everyone? I don’t get it. Very selfish. No one was impressed. Everyone was annoyed and disappointed. :wtf:

Besides that whole joke, it was really nice seeing everyone there. Met some new people too. Food and coffee was great. The staff there was super friendly. My son and I had a great time. :cool::cool:
See ya next week, my dude!

Loanshark

Alrighty, good deal.
TCG Premium
Sep 17, 2012
What if we had half sheets of paper welcoming people to the event, giving a shout out to Poppy's, thank the city of Elgin, with a little bit about how we should respect the business and neighborhood around us, and a little shout out to TCG?

As we give it to them, we mention something about the mission of cars and coffee in comparison to other events.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
What if we had half sheets of paper welcoming people to the event, giving a shout out to Poppy's, thank the city of Elgin, with a little bit about how we should respect the business and neighborhood around us, and a little shout out to TCG?

As we give it to them, we mention something about the mission of cars and coffee in comparison to other events.
Like little info cards?

Loanshark

Alrighty, good deal.
TCG Premium
Sep 17, 2012
Like little info cards?

Yes, we can print a bunch locally cheap or I can run to my office and use our high output printer for free.

I have a broker account at M13 graphics, we can do 4 X 6 cards or something like a trading card (https://m13print.com/product/collectors-card-printing) that would mention something about the TCG mission, how to join, and then a general announcement that would cover any business and neighborhood we are in.

The collectors card would be funny, we could probably find a humorous way using the picture to get the point across about how operate a car like a normal person. The cost for 5000 double sided cards would be under $75.

Not sure how everyone with graphic design, but I can get it over to my in house designer to do at no charge if it's an interest.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Yes, we can print a bunch locally cheap or I can run to my office and use our high output printer for free.

I have a broker account at M13 graphics, we can do 4 X 6 cards or something like a trading card (https://m13print.com/product/collectors-card-printing) that would mention something about the TCG mission, how to join, and then a general announcement that would cover any business and neighborhood we are in.

The collectors card would be funny, we could probably find a humorous way using the picture to get the point across about how operate a car like a normal person. The cost for 5000 double sided cards would be under $75.

Not sure how everyone with graphic design, but I can get it over to my in house designer to do at no charge if it's an interest.
This idea..... Is not a bad idea at all. Especially the part about how to register on the site. AND I could get with Public House and my friends sushi place and see if they want to be included on the card. Something like mention TCG and get a discount or something. Encourage visiting businesses down here.

01Cobra

Johnny Cobra
May 3, 2006
We should get yellow and red cards like soccer. Start your car and rev in lot and someone runs up holding a yellow card. Burnouts you get red card and kicked from lot.

1597073751252.gif

Thread Info