2021 TCG Sunday Morning Cars & Coffee | Downtown Elgin | 9-12pm

Not to hi-jack the thread, but if anyone is interested, I work at Two Brother's Roundhouse in Aurora, and we are looking at hosting Cars and Coffee events this summer. Still ironing out the details, but if people are interested, please let me know. Thinking Sunday mornings, either 9am or 10am start, we have a cafe in the building that opens at 7am, and will probably set up something outside as well. Restaurant opens at 11, but if there's a crowd/demand is high enough, I'm sure I can change that. Hoping to do them weekly.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Not to hi-jack the thread, but if anyone is interested, I work at Two Brother's Roundhouse in Aurora, and we are looking at hosting Cars and Coffee events this summer. Still ironing out the details, but if people are interested, please let me know. Thinking Sunday mornings, either 9am or 10am start, we have a cafe in the building that opens at 7am, and will probably set up something outside as well. Restaurant opens at 11, but if there's a crowd/demand is high enough, I'm sure I can change that. Hoping to do them weekly.
Haven't forgotten about ya ;)

Reactions: Flip

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
For sure, just didn't realize people had still been posting in here, so figured I would throw it out there.

Reactions: Flip
Oh sweet, didn't realize that was there. Yea if Saturday's seem like they would be a better option let me know, I'm pretty sure I have full reign of what we're doing with this. We just sometimes have events on Saturdays that could maybe limit the parking a little, but I would have to look at our schedule.

Thread Info