2021 TCG Sunday Morning Cars & Coffee | Downtown Elgin | 9-12pm

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I was talking to those guys for awhile after everyone left. And it didn't dawn on me until I got home that I'd didn't take a single pic.

What was his handle? Catfish something.
Older black guy?

Edit: Never mind, saw the YT video and its who I thought it was. He is a very cool dude and he gets around, wonder how he knew about this event?

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Food was great. Will be back for more TCG C&C for sure.

Older black guy?

Edit: Never mind, saw the YT video and its who I thought it was. He is a very cool dude and he gets around, wonder how he knew about this event?
He said he follows Alex's YouTube channel and IG. He saw alex post about the event. Him and a couple younger guys drove up for Calumet city area. Real nice guys. I think they will come in the forum as they had some questions about e85 for their Mustang.

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL

He said he follows Alex's YouTube channel and IG. He saw alex post about the event. Him and a couple younger guys drove up for Calumet city area. Real nice guys. I think they will come in the forum as they had some questions about e85 for their Mustang.
The one younger guy had a real nice PP2 GT with a Whipple.

Reactions: Mook

willsmysticcobra

Classifieds Mod
Mar 3, 2006
Algonquin
D89AC17E-B6DE-4D21-B32E-C1B6F7BA6B59.jpeg

The ultimate French toast was so good. Looking forward to next Sunday to try more off the menu and meet more people.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood

Yup, thats 100% him, have met him at a few car shows. He hangs out with CJ on 32's and a few guys from that crew. All YT celebrities and cool car guys.

Thread Info