2018 Mustang options leaked

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
Agreed on all points.

I don't DD a Benz so my Mustang interior actually seems really nice to me. Most people seem to like the interiors on the new Mustangs:dunno:

The body panel issue is EXTREMELY blown out of proportion. My car is perfect from everything that I've seen and I have yet to walk past an S550 and see something that caught my eyes as bad panel alignment.

Stripes are ghey!

Wut

Stop at a dealer and walk around and look. Over here in Schaumburg, the ford store has several outside I have looked at. And all of them have the bad panel gaps for the front quarters to hood and the rear bumper to rear quarters. Most of them had the paint rubbed off at hose contact points too. There was a grabber blue one there that at a distance was awesome. Up close it looked like a used car that had been in an accident with all those body panel issues. Had window mouldings that were all out of wack too.

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
Stop at a dealer and walk around and look. Over here in Schaumburg, the ford store has several outside I have looked at. And all of them have the bad panel gaps for the front quarters to hood and the rear bumper to rear quarters. Most of them had the paint rubbed off at hose contact points too. There was a grabber blue one there that at a distance was awesome. Up close it looked like a used car that had been in an accident with all those body panel issues. Had window mouldings that were all out of wack too.

I mean, I looked at quite a few when I bought mine. Nothing really popped out at me. I've seen pics of a couple bad examples online, but have yet to see one in person. Next time you're walking the lot take a pic or two. I'm surprised you didn't actually snap any pics of these train wrecks with how bad you're describing them...

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
I mean, I looked at quite a few when I bought mine. Nothing really popped out at me. I've seen pics of a couple bad examples online, but have yet to see one in person. Next time you're walking the lot take a pic or two. I'm surprised you didn't actually snap any pics of these train wrecks with how bad you're describing them...

Funny you said that. I did have several I took and I had just dumped my phone to my mac to make room for our vacation pics coming up. When I get some time, I will upload a few.

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
Funny you said that. I did have several I took and I had just dumped my phone to my mac to make room for our vacation pics coming up. When I get some time, I will upload a few.
Like I said, I've seen pics so I know there are a few bad ones out there. You're making it sound like every car on the lot was fucked...lol. Upload them though I'm interested to see. Maybe Ford doesn't like that dealer? Haha
Does the GT350 come with an auto trans option right now?
No

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
Few things here.

[MENTION=3061]Lead Pipe[/MENTION] is going to lose his mind ohhh shit now dem coyotes will have that valve train wizardry AND 10 speeds! :noes: what will them poor GM guys do? :s00ls:

2nd i dont know if id really say chrysler is lacking behind. they are winning the hp war and they had 8 speed autos in their cars before GM and Ford. Only problem is well they are fucking heavy.

last ohhhhh hells yes id be fapping all day to a 10 speed auto GT350! iirc wasnt there rumors that the GT350 was supposed to be getting a DCT auto?

:rofl: 4 cams and 10 speeds ohh noes all the technology for the mustangs lol.

I sure hope they make the performance packs standard along with the mag ride and the 10 speed trans too. I think it will eventually happen maybe as a Mach 1? :dunno:

You know the 10 speed was a joint venture between GM and Ford, right? No you didn't. So that means the 6th gen gets it too and will continue to be faster (ZL1 already has the 10 speed). Nice try though, you still suck.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
The Challenger has a cheap interior

Lol. You've never seen the new ones then. My stripper Scat Pack has better interior than my Raptor. The Raptor is soft touch rubber shit everywhere. The Challenger has stitched leather wrapped on everything other than the dash. The suede/leather seats IMO are nicer than the all leather seats in the truck. They're definitely not the early model rubber shit everywhere, that's for sure.

Don't even get me started on my 12 CS' interior. Was even worse than the Raptor.

Try again gay boy.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
You know the 10 speed was a joint venture between GM and Ford, right? No you didn't. So that means the 6th gen gets it too and will continue to be faster (ZL1 already has the 10 speed). Nice try though, you still suck.

Oh really? I didnt know?

posted august of 2015.......

http://www.thechicagogarage.com/forum/auto-news-today/149268-mach-1s-coming-facelift.html

i knew about the joint venture gm/ford 10 speed transmission over a year ago. hell i even made a thread about it!

:fawk:

:io:

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Oh really? I didnt know?

posted august of 2015.......

http://www.thechicagogarage.com/forum/auto-news-today/149268-mach-1s-coming-facelift.html

i knew about the joint venture gm/ford 10 speed transmission over a year ago. hell i even made a thread about it!

:fawk:

:io:

cc00a7aaab1c96446cc8c765a51a4435.png

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
Hell everyone knows I hated on the mustang now i own one.

A. im not totally in love with the exterior.

B. id own a 6th gen camaro if i could have found one for under 40k at the time i purchased my 5.0 it was about 10k less than a SS 6th gen. i paid 37k for mine all said and done.

C. I got a case of the fuck its really bad after taking a chance on a jy engine on my grand prix that lasted 30 miles. I put another engine in it punted it down the road and went full retard and got my Triple yellow 5.0. it wouldnt have been my 1st color choice but after driving this 2016 i dont regret anything. The color has grown on me and I cant deny that i was impressed with the interior layout and comfort being a loaded premium after i drove it.

#noregrets.

If you keep waiting, you'll never pull the trigger. GM and Ford are in a pony car war and every year they are adding more features, power, drive train updates, etc.

Chrysler is the company that needs to "catch" up. They are far away in third.

Agreed about him waiting.

Chrysler needs to catch up to what? The pony car war? They don't even have an entry in that segment.

Ford fanboy alert.

The Challenger is too heavy, handles poorly, has a cheap interior, and really dated chassis.

GM and Ford have built well rounded cars that check all of the boxes. It's pretty amazing to see these pony cars handling Porsches and BMW M cars for example.

Too heavy for what? Handles poorly compared to vehicles not in its class maybe. Interior, nope....very wrong.
The challenger is the only modern muscle car. It makes no apology for being a big, heavy, comfortable, luxury (15+),touring car with lots of power in both na and power adder forms. Adequate brakes, stable chassis and suspension that inspire confidence on the road/track, awesome handling for its size, and a very comfortable ride. It doesn't try to be a pony car, but somehow the masses keep comparing them with pony cars. Maybe it's because I have never lost a stop light war with a mustang in my scat, a gt350 being among them. Just salty I suppose.

Hell everyone knows I hated on the mustang now i own one.

A. im not totally in love with the exterior.

B. id own a 6th gen camaro if i could have found one for under 40k at the time i purchased my 5.0 it was about 10k less than a SS 6th gen. i paid 37k for mine all said and done.

C. I got a case of the fuck its really bad after taking a chance on a jy engine on my grand prix that lasted 30 miles. I put another engine in it punted it down the road and went full retard and got my Triple yellow 5.0. it wouldnt have been my 1st color choice but after driving this 2016 i dont regret anything. The color has grown on me and I cant deny that i was impressed with the interior layout and comfort being a loaded premium after i drove it.

#noregrets.

Should have bought the camaro. Better handling, better acceleration, better looks..blah blah blah..The only thing the mustang has on the camaro is a cheaper price tag, and better visibility.

Mustangs are better, hands down. Camaros are made by a communist motor company that stole from the US taxpayers to keep their shitty company afloat, and Challengers are made by friggen Fiat.

For this reason, the Mustang wins. :usa:

gm, shitty company yep, best pony car yep. Mustang are better priced, well except for the adm the dummies pay for the striped ones. Challenger is more German than Italian, and again makes no apologies for being so.

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
gm, shitty company yep, best pony car yep. Mustang are better priced, well except for the adm the dummies pay for the striped ones. Challenger is more German than Italian, and again makes no apologies for being so.

Nothing else matters, thats the thing. Some of us won't by cars from a communist company that literally stole billions of dollars from us. Some of us also don't want some fake American Muscle car made by some metrosexual euro company. If I want a Euro car, I'd buy a damn Mercedes.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info