đź”– Deals 2004 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 8800miles - $31,880

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
I have to disagree with that 100% The only thing that may be a upgrade over a C5Z would be the interior which is hardly anything to brag about because they both suck ass. Im not a creature of comfort so I didn't purchase the car with the hopes of getting high grade Italian leather, nav, blah blah blah because Corvettes are notorious for crap interior up until recently with the C7. The C5Z is the better of the 2 cars when it comes to performance.

C5Z has better power to weight, Better suspension, More aggressive gearing in the trans, Stronger diff, Lighter, Consistently faster in the corners and around the track. "Not to mention if you compare the top 10 fastest list between the C5Z and C6's The Slowest C5Z on that list is still faster then the fastest on the C6's". All around it has a more raw performance feel that even a C6Z cant compare to, which is what the car was designed to have. Don't get me wrong, I like the C6 a lot. But when it boils down to it the base C6 is a everyday driver vette for a older man. The C5Z is for a performance enthusiast right out the box. Now the C6 is hands down better then a C5 coupe all day. No contest to that. But when it comes to the Z06 they are 2 totally different cars with different intentions. Even the Z51 still doesn't outperform it in the corners. These are know facts.

And like I said, Nothing against the C6 but my money is with the C5Z when it boils down to the 2. Your entitled to your opinion obviously, That is just mine and im not alone nor are you. Its everyone's preference.

LS2 C6 Z51 and C5Z06 were pretty much dead nuts in every performance test I've seen, including road courses. The Z06 is a few seconds faster at the Ring. The LS3 Z51 is a better performing package. Now if we are discussing base C6's, I'd take a C5 Z06 any day of the week.

Breze84

$ AIN'T NO PITY IN C-NOTE CITY $
Aug 30, 2010
Chi-Town....
Went from a GTO to a C5 Z06
GTO was nice to drive, rode smoother, felt quick sounded good.
Vette felt like I was riding in junk compared to the GTO, Had more truck space, handled way better, got more thumbs up and offers for sexual favors to ride in Vette

Huh, I had a GTO for Several years. They have the worst ride ever.. The body roll is terrible, The shocks suck, Radius rod bushing suck, Every fucking bushing for that matter. Horrible wheel hop. They had those cars strapped down with the suspension compressed for 3 months while on a ship. Shitty ride quality... But, They are so fucking cheap now you can find one for like 9 grand. I would like to pick up another for a DD...

skeezer

TCG Elite Member
Jan 3, 2008
Luke's Beef
typing-funny-gif_zpsfde29dd1.gif

IceCreamAssassin

When in doubt, throttle out
TCG Premium
Jan 28, 2011
Cary
Huh, I had a GTO for Several years. They have the worst ride ever.. The body roll is terrible, The shocks suck, Radius rod bushing suck, Every fucking bushing for that matter. Horrible wheel hop. They had those cars strapped down with the suspension compressed for 3 months while on a ship. Shitty ride quality... But, They are so fucking cheap now you can find one for like 9 grand. I would like to pick up another for a DD...

By ride I ment comfortable, you could drive that shit all day long and not be uncomfortable. I was not talking performance in anyway.

Breze84

$ AIN'T NO PITY IN C-NOTE CITY $
Aug 30, 2010
Chi-Town....
By ride I ment comfortable, you could drive that shit all day long and not be uncomfortable. I was not talking performance in anyway.

Im talking about ride as well, Regardless if its under normal driving conditions or sport driving.... If you ment just sitting in the seat then yes, It is more comfortable lol....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info