đź”– Deals 2004 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 8800miles - $31,880

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
You are literally the KING of dead horse beating. You pick through every word of every post in every thread to make people look silly for what?? What reason did you need to go into all this? What was your motivation to pull me apart? I thought we were friends? But all you are doing here is trying to make me look like a jackass for literally nothing. I think the car is badass and a killer deal. You make valid points, but I disagree. Trying to break me down or start a fight which is where this is heading is totally unnecessary.

:rofl:

honestly. A "friend" wouldn't make personal jabs such as this.

You really show how little you know about the car business sometimes. Just because you push papers makes you an expert?? I never said I was, but yeah I do know a thing or two. What insurance companies? Did you know their loss reports are sampled too for total losses for car values? They are a great resource for calling replacement values because they do it thousands of times a month. They are also sampled. I would probably never buy a car from auction. I still think that Z06 is a steal and no matter how you want to spin it your way, you are not correct. KJ just admit defeat and move on for once. Otherwise I can see this thread going another 10 pages before you get bored. Seriously.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Its hard to be a friend when you are constantly poking at me all over the place on this forum. I have been cool with you on here and in person, but no more.

:rofl: jokes? like me telling [MENTION=2616]GT5.0FACE[/MENTION] he takes 9" so well?

never have i mentioned your employer, or ridiculed what you do nor would I.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
yo7fntr.gif

Will you ******s fuck and make up? Good god damn.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
:rofl: jokes? like me telling [MENTION=2616]GT5.0FACE[/MENTION] he takes 9" so well?

never have i mentioned your employer, or ridiculed what you do nor would I.

You have been poking at me all over this place. Lets make another joke about me fucking up the paint on my car. Go ahead. Seriously I already know i made a mistake. Or how about joking about trading my car in every 5 seconds in every thread I even mention I like another car in. You dont do that??????? Shit man there are lots of other things like this that I brush off. But its old. I think that most of us need to take that "if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything" rule to heart more often than not. Im asking. Enough. Unless you dont really care and want to keep pushing me/....

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
I wouldnt buy any sports car/muscle car like this with that many miles. Honestly I would want only new, but as I already stated they are not made new anymore so you have to give a little. And paying the right price to get what will make you happy and put your mind at ease is no big deal. Getting that car with that low of miles in that condition for low $30k is a deal. Yeah there are mid $20k ones out there, but again they are beat. No thanks.

It's an ls6 engine. No such thing as beat.

I would say the asking price on the 04Z is about right.....not a deal, not overly optimistic. The C5z seems to go for about 10K less than a C6z with equivalent miles. A no story one or two owner C6z with sub 10K miles will be very hard to find for under 40K selling price.....even the 06-08. IMO, the Z prices will stabilize even further and possibly raise some when the C7z hits the streets.

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
The CCWs look nice but stock C5 Z06 rims are some of my favorite factory rims of all time. Even if the knock offs have been slapped on every dilapidated fourth gen Fbody, I still love the OEM gunmetal split five spokes. Would love to get a set of those factory 17/18-inch C5 Z06 wheels for the TA.

Breze84

$ AIN'T NO PITY IN C-NOTE CITY $
Aug 30, 2010
Chi-Town....
I would say the asking price on the 04Z is about right.....not a deal, not overly optimistic. The C5z seems to go for about 10K less than a C6z with equivalent miles. A no story one or two owner C6z with sub 10K miles will be very hard to find for under 40K selling price.....even the 06-08. IMO, the Z prices will stabilize even further and possibly raise some when the C7z hits the streets.

I was offered 29.5K for mine last month from a guy in MA. I thought about it and then got cold feet and told him I changed my mind and will keep him in the loop. He then asked if 30 would do it an I told him its not about the money. I'm a sick fuck sometimes :dunno:

Nothing annoys me more then guys looking to buy C5Z's that cry about the prices over on CF. It makes me laugh my ass off, The running line there is "I can buy a C6 for that price". Well, Go buy yourself a fucking C6 and GTFO because nobody wants a C6 unless its a widebooty. If you want a Clean C5Z your going to pay what a lower mileage LS3 C6 goes for on the upper spectrum. The body style on a C5Z is timeless imo.. But I am biased.

I was offered 29.5K for mine last month from a guy in MA. I thought about it and then got cold feet and told him I changed my mind and will keep him in the loop. He then asked if 30 would do it an I told him its not about the money. I'm a sick fuck sometimes :dunno:

Nothing annoys me more then guys looking to buy C5Z's that cry about the prices over on CF. It makes me laugh my ass off, The running line there is "I can buy a C6 for that price". Well, Go buy yourself a fucking C6 and GTFO because nobody wants a C6 unless its a widebooty. If you want a Clean C5Z your going to pay what a lower mileage LS3 C6 goes for on the upper spectrum. The body style on a C5Z is timeless imo.. But I am biased.

Agree with everything you said. Imo, if you sell, you will regret it. On cf they come into the c6z threads like that all the time. ... They constantly tout the c7z is going to hurt resale so you better sell now, blah, blah. But in what world is a 100k car going to compete with a 50k car? Less people can afford the 100k toy, thereby stabilizing the depreciation on the 50k car, all my opinion of course. Not that it matters, I wouldn't sell my c6z for what someone would give me for it. I like it that much. I just troll the prices when I'm over there trying to decide on The heads, cam one day I'm going to do. The only car I have ever missed is my 03 cobra and I like my z more. ... not going to make that mistake again.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007

I agree and disagree. The C5Z does have a special look that I love but the C6 is a better car all day long and the pricing should fall in line. I wanted a C5Z, and still sorta do, but the interior just doesn't compare to the C6. Then you have the specs... etc etc etc...

Vette dudes are nuts in their own special way so that explains a lot.

Breze84

$ AIN'T NO PITY IN C-NOTE CITY $
Aug 30, 2010
Chi-Town....
I agree and disagree. The C5Z does have a special look that I love but the C6 is a better car all day long and the pricing should fall in line. I wanted a C5Z, and still sorta do, but the interior just doesn't compare to the C6. Then you have the specs... etc etc etc...

Vette dudes are nuts in their own special way so that explains a lot.

I have to disagree with that 100% The only thing that may be a upgrade over a C5Z would be the interior which is hardly anything to brag about because they both suck ass. Im not a creature of comfort so I didn't purchase the car with the hopes of getting high grade Italian leather, nav, blah blah blah because Corvettes are notorious for crap interior up until recently with the C7. The C5Z is the better of the 2 cars when it comes to performance.

C5Z has better power to weight, Better suspension, More aggressive gearing in the trans, Stronger diff, Lighter, Consistently faster in the corners and around the track. "Not to mention if you compare the top 10 fastest list between the C5Z and C6's The Slowest C5Z on that list is still faster then the fastest on the C6's". All around it has a more raw performance feel that even a C6Z cant compare to, which is what the car was designed to have. Don't get me wrong, I like the C6 a lot. But when it boils down to it the base C6 is a everyday driver vette for a older man. The C5Z is for a performance enthusiast right out the box. Now the C6 is hands down better then a C5 coupe all day. No contest to that. But when it comes to the Z06 they are 2 totally different cars with different intentions. Even the Z51 still doesn't outperform it in the corners. These are know facts.

And like I said, Nothing against the C6 but my money is with the C5Z when it boils down to the 2. Your entitled to your opinion obviously, That is just mine and im not alone nor are you. Its everyone's preference.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info