2001 pontiac trans am ws-6

ok guys i know this aint the best place to list this but you never know.... if you are just going to flame and talk shit, keep it to yourself!!!!! if you are not interested dont post.....

everything is in my sig about car iam sure iam forgetting something.... this car looks like day it rolled off the line if not better.... anyone who knows me knows how i keep my cars:D......

bottomline i want 18k firm for car not a penny less if your interested let me know thanks mikey.....

Picture357.jpg

Picture359.jpg

Picture358.jpg

Picture356.jpg

Picture355.jpg

Picture354.jpg

Picture349.jpg

Picture348.jpg

superman

COME & SEE
May 9, 2006
well i have had a lot of peoplw show interest in the car and now iam not sure i want to sell it:dunno: i really want a c6z but it will really break the bank if i do it now instead of spring...... and was thing c5 but it will almost be what i have now bascilly same thing...... so iam not sure what to do now:-o you guys have any suggestions.... car is basically so if i want i had someone here today who was ready to go get cashiers check but i just dont know what to do:dunno: help!!!

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
well i have had a lot of peoplw show interest in the car and now iam not sure i want to sell it:dunno: i really want a c6z but it will really break the bank if i do it now instead of spring...... and was thing c5 but it will almost be what i have now bascilly same thing...... so iam not sure what to do now:-o you guys have any suggestions.... car is basically so if i want i had someone here today who was ready to go get cashiers check but i just dont know what to do:dunno: help!!!

I LOVE your T/A. Kinda makes me miss mine. But if you REALLY want a c6z then sell it and save.

superman

COME & SEE
May 9, 2006
I LOVE your T/A. Kinda makes me miss mine. But if you REALLY want a c6z then sell it and save.

i know ive had a few and i always go back... but i really want the z... i guess my whole thing is knowing i wont have a car sitting in garage even tho winter is coming and wont be able to drive anyway.... so iam racking my brain figureing out what to do.....

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
i know ive had a few and i always go back... but i really want the z... i guess my whole thing is knowing i wont have a car sitting in garage even tho winter is coming and wont be able to drive anyway.... so iam racking my brain figureing out what to do.....

You know what's funny. I do the same exact thing!!! I feel naked without a "toy"

aloner

Conspiracy Realist
Jul 30, 2007
congrats man my buddy is really happy about this:biggthump

Your friend will not be disappointed, the previous owner before ubnsmkd, use to cruise past my house all the time. I never knew him, but the car was always shining and very loud. He would come down the street and the ground would shake. I never saw him drive it in the rain. Funny thing is, is that he traded the firebird in for a ........you guessed it, an 04 Yellow Cobra. Now I have that cruising past my house as well.

Congrats man! If I had the scratch, I would have bought this as well. It must have been rough for the seller to let this go.

Thread Info