2001 pontiac trans am ws-6

ok guys i know this aint the best place to list this but you never know.... if you are just going to flame and talk shit, keep it to yourself!!!!! if you are not interested dont post.....

everything is in my sig about car iam sure iam forgetting something.... this car looks like day it rolled off the line if not better.... anyone who knows me knows how i keep my cars:D......

bottomline i want 18k firm for car not a penny less if your interested let me know thanks mikey.....

Picture357.jpg

Picture359.jpg

Picture358.jpg

Picture356.jpg

Picture355.jpg

Picture354.jpg

Picture349.jpg

Picture348.jpg

superman

COME & SEE
May 9, 2006
Your friend will not be disappointed, the previous owner before ubnsmkd, use to cruise past my house all the time. I never knew him, but the car was always shining and very loud. He would come down the street and the ground would shake. I never saw him drive it in the rain. Funny thing is, is that he traded the firebird in for a ........you guessed it, an 04 Yellow Cobra. Now I have that cruising past my house as well.

Congrats man! If I had the scratch, I would have bought this as well. It must have been rough for the seller to let this go.

thanks bro!!! he will be happy the car is sick mint except for headlight:-o but easy fix and def worth it considering mods..... and yes it is hard letting it go:(

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
:wall:Whats next for you???
C6Z06????:cool2:

Most likely something with 4 seats. I will be a daddy in a couple months.:) Its a boy and when he gets a little older Id like to take him out in something cool to get him started early.:headbang:

The new Challenger and Camaro are looking like nice options. A gt500 would be a possibility, but they are not worth anything near the price that dealers are asking.

Thread Info