1st Luke's of 2010 - Thursday, April 15th @ 7pm

KAR

Rip Riski
Jan 4, 2010
Elk Grove
Hope you can find some 2 wheeled people to race your bu... you wanna race 4 wheeled vehicles, SHOW UP WITH 4 WHEELS. :gtfo2:

But 4 wheels cost so much more to go just as fast. It's also a lot more fun having all that horsepower between your legs. Yeah I said it but I actually completly agree with this. And ls1mike before you call me out,nooo I will not race you unless I get the hit and a few lenghts. Plus I need more seat time.

What were we talking about again?? O lukes yeah ill be there.

LIGHTNING MIKE

Jun 15, 2009
haha,just putting it out there,i mean no harm. :rofl:

I love meeting a guy with a money pit car or a new high dollar car and ask him what you want to do?

My lil 5 grand bike got you scared?haha Lifes to short to second guess your ride,like a line in a 80's movie "sometimes you gotta say,what the fuck"

Either way if its nice,the "bu" will be out.

LIGHTNING MIKE

Jun 15, 2009
Hope you can find some 2 wheeled people to race your bu... you wanna race 4 wheeled vehicles, SHOW UP WITH 4 WHEELS. :gtfo2:

I didnt call you out,just saying if anybody has a super fast car,then ask for app.
Its all good bro,shit if you want to get down with your "money pit" i will put "riski" on the busa and you just give him the hit.

power adder t/a VS N/A Hayabusa (worn tire)

But i wont turn a cam for no pizza puff buddy!!!!

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
I didnt call you out,just saying if anybody has a super fast car,then ask for app.
Its all good bro,shit if you want to get down with your "money pit" i will put "riski" on the busa and you just give him the hit.

power adder t/a VS N/A Hayabusa (worn tire)

But i wont turn a cam for no pizza puff buddy!!!!

2py40fcjpg.gif

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
I dont edit EVERYTHING......I try to catch it most the times

:iorofl: :bigthumb:

oh yea, back to the point.....so your saying you have to have something nice to go there?:noes:

Have to? Not at all. I showed up in a GTP, an Odyssey, a shitty S10, the TA... and in a couple other cars too I'm sure.

Thread Info