1999 Saab 9-5 (broken)

kweb288

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Just seeing if anyone is interested in this. I have a broken 9-5 saab that i am tiered of trying to get running so either someone can come scoop it up for $600 in bloomington/normal or its going to the junk yard.

It stopped running after a massive rain storm were water came up to the middle of the licenss plate or so.
Water did make it into the compartment, but most likely it could be cleaned out and made perfect.
Car has 170,XXX on the OD, black with pretty decent paint, 2 rust spots on the body, car was in perfect operating condiiton before this happened.
The turbo was replaced with a $600 rebuilt one about 2000 miles ago (over summer) we put a $120 crank sensor on it, but that did not fix it (still on), car does turnover, just doesnt start
has BBS rims, with a decent amount of tread left on the tires,

$600, you come pic it up (located on a street right next to ISU) and will be able to hand you the title when i get home

ill try and get pics up a lil later

Big Cam Z28

banned from CorvetteForum
Reaction score
did it hydro lock?

does it turn over like normal? really fast? slow?

willsmysticcobra

Classifieds Mod
Reaction score
I will still get back to you kyle. I thought it was a 9-3 like mine so I dunno what parts would be interchangable. Post up a pic of the wheels... I have a full set of stock 9-3 rims with tires i`d trade for the bbs

OP
kweb288

kweb288

Reaction score
I will still get back to you kyle. I thought it was a 9-3 like mine so I dunno what parts would be interchangable. Post up a pic of the wheels... I have a full set of stock 9-3 rims with tires i`d trade for the bbs
lol im not really "trading" hahah, someone is either coming and getting it, or im caalling the yard to come pic it up and junk it

OP
kweb288

kweb288

Reaction score
ya but why junk it if it has nice rims and tires on it... seems like a waste no?
lol well 1 rim is pitted, and i dont think ill be able to get pics until sunday cause i dont have a camera

willsmysticcobra

Classifieds Mod
Reaction score
I hear ya dude... I dunno just let me know... If you dont get a buyer I just hate to see cars go to the scrap yard with aftermarket parts

OP
kweb288

kweb288

Reaction score
I hear ya dude... I dunno just let me know... If you dont get a buyer I just hate to see cars go to the scrap yard with aftermarket parts

Well between the turbo, new crank sensor, and tire/rims it would be worth it for you to buy ;)

willsmysticcobra

Classifieds Mod
Reaction score
hahah bro I absolutely have 0 room for another car. I literally have to move the fox to Evanston this summer for space reasons.

OP
kweb288

kweb288

Reaction score
sooo i went to go get pictures of the car today.... and i noticed the car was sitting at a differnet angle/pushed forward.... THis is what i found :eek:

Damn drunk drivers at Schools SUCK BALLS!!!!
so im probably gona end up totally the car outwith the insurance company unless osmeone wants it as parts car

car behind me got F-ed up too

Attachments

OP
kweb288

kweb288

Reaction score
thats ISU for you...wow
lol, nothing has happened to the car in 2 years, then in the matter of 2 WEEKS, it get flooded, stops running, and then got nailed by a drunk driver.....

SVTLSC

Factory Freak
Reaction score
thats what insurance is for. as for the running issue. the coil packs go bad alot and are interchangeable

willsmysticcobra

Classifieds Mod
Reaction score
That jetta is straight fucked. And Ryan hit the nail on the head, ISU is hood as fuck and shit happens all the time.

Let me get those rims man haha

batman

Surrounded by 10 points
Reaction score
sell the rims to Will adds 40hp

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom