1999 Saab 9-5 (broken)

Hey guys,
Just seeing if anyone is interested in this. I have a broken 9-5 saab that i am tiered of trying to get running so either someone can come scoop it up for $600 in bloomington/normal or its going to the junk yard.

It stopped running after a massive rain storm were water came up to the middle of the licenss plate or so.
Water did make it into the compartment, but most likely it could be cleaned out and made perfect.
Car has 170,XXX on the OD, black with pretty decent paint, 2 rust spots on the body, car was in perfect operating condiiton before this happened.
The turbo was replaced with a $600 rebuilt one about 2000 miles ago (over summer) we put a $120 crank sensor on it, but that did not fix it (still on), car does turnover, just doesnt start
has BBS rims, with a decent amount of tread left on the tires,

$600, you come pic it up (located on a street right next to ISU) and will be able to hand you the title when i get home

ill try and get pics up a lil later

kweb288

Addict
Mar 18, 2009
sooo i went to go get pictures of the car today.... and i noticed the car was sitting at a differnet angle/pushed forward.... THis is what i found :eek:

Damn drunk drivers at Schools SUCK BALLS!!!!
so im probably gona end up totally the car outwith the insurance company unless osmeone wants it as parts car

car behind me got F-ed up too

Attachments

• Picture 091.jpg
    Picture 091.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 54
  • Picture 092.jpg
    Picture 092.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 59
  • Picture 095.jpg
    Picture 095.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 54
  • Picture 100.jpg