Exterior Color: Green
Interior Color: Tan
Price: $14000

Engine: 8 Cylinders
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 2WD
Doors: 2
Get a CARFAX Record Check
Features: A/C: Front, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Steering, Bucket Seats, Leather Interior, Power Seats, Airbag: Driver, Fog Lights, CD Player, Power Windows, Rear Window Defroster
Selling Points: This stunning, 1994 Corvette Convertible has only 67,000 actual miles. Powered by a 350 c.i. LT1 fuel injected V8 engine coupled to a four speed automatic transmission. Finished in Polo Green Metallic with Beige leather interior. It is equipped with factory aluminum wheels, electronic control air conditioning, rear defrost, cruise control, tan convertible cloth top, power windows, power locks, power steering, power four wheel disc brakes, power seat both passenger and driver, power mirrors, Bose AM/FM stereo with CD, driver information center and factory dual exhaust. The beige leather interior beautifully compliments the exterior color. The interior is in good condition, showing a little wear, but is still way above the normal for a car this age. There are no known mechanical problems with any components on this Corvette. This Corvette, with its outstanding and rich appearance, is one that you should see to appreciate.
Condition: Excellent

OP
mat0485

mat0485

Reaction score
let me know is that works. First link takes to cars.com. if i click on second it takes me to the car.

OP
mat0485

mat0485

Reaction score
ok. i just did it the hard, but easier way. copied it over.

OP
mat0485

mat0485

Reaction score
uncle bump.

and that was suposed to say sir, not sure.

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
I don't know what it is. If you click the link it doesn't work, but if you copy and paste it works. I'm gonna have to bring this up to our tech guys. It's bullshit. I'm sure they know about it already, too.

Fish

From the mean streets....
Donating Member
Reaction score
linking from cars.com has started sucking cock lately.

Nice color Vette though. :)

T

The Beast

that is a clean vette. I never did like the polo green but yours is clean.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom