Exterior Color: Green
Interior Color: Tan
Price: $14000

Engine: 8 Cylinders
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 2WD
Doors: 2
Get a CARFAX Record Check
Features: A/C: Front, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Steering, Bucket Seats, Leather Interior, Power Seats, Airbag: Driver, Fog Lights, CD Player, Power Windows, Rear Window Defroster
Selling Points: This stunning, 1994 Corvette Convertible has only 67,000 actual miles. Powered by a 350 c.i. LT1 fuel injected V8 engine coupled to a four speed automatic transmission. Finished in Polo Green Metallic with Beige leather interior. It is equipped with factory aluminum wheels, electronic control air conditioning, rear defrost, cruise control, tan convertible cloth top, power windows, power locks, power steering, power four wheel disc brakes, power seat both passenger and driver, power mirrors, Bose AM/FM stereo with CD, driver information center and factory dual exhaust. The beige leather interior beautifully compliments the exterior color. The interior is in good condition, showing a little wear, but is still way above the normal for a car this age. There are no known mechanical problems with any components on this Corvette. This Corvette, with its outstanding and rich appearance, is one that you should see to appreciate.
Condition: Excellent

chuckvette1.jpg

chuckvette2.jpg

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
I don't know what it is. If you click the link it doesn't work, but if you copy and paste it works. I'm gonna have to bring this up to our tech guys. It's bullshit. I'm sure they know about it already, too.

Thread Info