1991 Chromalusion Mystic Notch $13,500

greasy

LTTR BOX
Donating Member
Reaction score
Listing for a friend.

1991 Chromalusion Mystic Notch $13,500

Car was purchased in 1994 from Woodfield Ford with 36,000 miles on it. It currently has 61,300 miles on it now and this is the second owner. IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN GARAGE KEPT! It has a Vortech Supercharger, Edelbrock upper and lower intake, MSD ignition, Brodix aluminum heads, E303 cam, Mac shorty headers, high flow cats on the car, with off road H pipe (not on the car) 2 1/2" exaust with flow master mufflers, 3.73 gear, Koni shocks and adjustible struts, Ford Motor Sport springs, South Side traction bars, upper and lower control arms, welded subframe connectors, rear disc brake upgrade, light weight electric fan, built in K40 radar, 17" Cobra R wheels, Mickey Thompson drag radials, Ford Motor Sport racing clutch (about 3k miles on the clutch) Car was repainted about eight years ago, it is absolutely flawless! It's been driven about 3k miles in the last 10 years, I had them strip it down to bare metal during the process of repainting it. The paint is Dupont Chroma Premier Chromalusion KK761 Mystic Purpleen Prism, (it's close to the mystic cobra color but with more flip flop and pop) the paint job is a 10! No chips, no scratches, flawless! The interior is mint as well, no flaws, very nice black interior.

Note: In one of the pics it looks like a lugnut is missing, but there is actually an open ended lug on the stud. My friend thinks the tire shop misplaced one of the lugs when the wheels were off the car.

Mike K

Forum Sponsor
Reaction score
This was at Mecum right? Car is hawt. So hawt I can spell it with an aw instead of an o.

blubyu

Reaction score
Everything work? Heater / heater core? Air conditioning removed - or non Air conditioning car? Power windows / door locks etc? Lot of questions for a 91 - but a car in that price range... Missing a lug nut in one pic? Nice looking car!!!

OP
greasy

greasy

LTTR BOX
Donating Member
Reaction score
Everything work? Heater / heater core? Air conditioning removed - or non Air conditioning car? Power windows / door locks etc? Lot of questions for a 91 - but a car in that price range... Missing a lug nut in one pic? Nice looking car!!!
The heater core blew up and is out of the car. The AC is out of the car, but all of the accessories will go with the car. Door lock/window switches have all been replaced and work well. The lug nut is on the car, it is just open ended. My friend thinks the tire shop misplaced it when the wheels were off the car. I am giving him a set of lugs for the entire car.

BS ISF

Donating Member
Reaction score
greasy, what numbers is this sweet ride putting down?

OP
greasy

greasy

LTTR BOX
Donating Member
Reaction score
I do not think the car has ever been on the dyno to tell you the truth. I have driven it and my best guess would be mid 400's.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom