1991 Chromalusion Mystic Notch $13,500

Listing for a friend.

1991 Chromalusion Mystic Notch $13,500

Car was purchased in 1994 from Woodfield Ford with 36,000 miles on it. It currently has 61,300 miles on it now and this is the second owner. IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN GARAGE KEPT! It has a Vortech Supercharger, Edelbrock upper and lower intake, MSD ignition, Brodix aluminum heads, E303 cam, Mac shorty headers, high flow cats on the car, with off road H pipe (not on the car) 2 1/2" exaust with flow master mufflers, 3.73 gear, Koni shocks and adjustible struts, Ford Motor Sport springs, South Side traction bars, upper and lower control arms, welded subframe connectors, rear disc brake upgrade, light weight electric fan, built in K40 radar, 17" Cobra R wheels, Mickey Thompson drag radials, Ford Motor Sport racing clutch (about 3k miles on the clutch) Car was repainted about eight years ago, it is absolutely flawless! It's been driven about 3k miles in the last 10 years, I had them strip it down to bare metal during the process of repainting it. The paint is Dupont Chroma Premier Chromalusion KK761 Mystic Purpleen Prism, (it's close to the mystic cobra color but with more flip flop and pop) the paint job is a 10! No chips, no scratches, flawless! The interior is mint as well, no flaws, very nice black interior.

Note: In one of the pics it looks like a lugnut is missing, but there is actually an open ended lug on the stud. My friend thinks the tire shop misplaced one of the lugs when the wheels were off the car.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
MysticNotch004.jpg

MysticNotch005.jpg

MysticNotch006.jpg

MysticNotch007.jpg

MysticNotch008.jpg

MysticNotch009.jpg

MysticNotch010.jpg

MysticNotch012.jpg

MysticNotch013.jpg

MysticNotch014.jpg

MysticNotch015.jpg

MysticNotch016.jpg

MysticNotch017.jpg

MysticNotch018.jpg

MysticNotch019.jpg

MysticNotch020.jpg

MysticNotch021.jpg

MysticNotch022.jpg

MysticNotch023.jpg

MysticNotch001.jpg

MysticNotch004.jpg

MysticNotch003.jpg

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Everything work? Heater / heater core? Air conditioning removed - or non Air conditioning car? Power windows / door locks etc? Lot of questions for a 91 - but a car in that price range... Missing a lug nut in one pic? Nice looking car!!!

The heater core blew up and is out of the car. The AC is out of the car, but all of the accessories will go with the car. Door lock/window switches have all been replaced and work well. The lug nut is on the car, it is just open ended. My friend thinks the tire shop misplaced it when the wheels were off the car. I am giving him a set of lugs for the entire car.

Thread Info