đź’¬ OT đź§‘‍🍼 The new/new-ish dad thread

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
I have a drawer at work dedicated to his art. I’ve been scribbling the month and year on the back, with a little description. I know my mom has given me a lot of stuff I did, where most I rolled my eyes to, but the thought of her saving it all these years meant more than anything.
Meanwhile blueys dad is bringing that shit to the dump

Bob Kazamakis

TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
Have you gotten the, “DAD! I found this in the recycling bin, it’s beautiful, why would you throw it out?” Umm, sorry, must have been stuck to something else!
I take that shit to the outside recycling can and jam it in something else. Also do a big sweep like once a week. I keep the good stuff but the single piece of paper out of a coloring book with a scribble in one color? Nah. Worst is she can color in the lines great but just randomly chooses not to.

Blownbyyou

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 27, 2008
Was bored and kids wanted to help so I said eff it

2B3FFAEA-FB08-42C4-8DBD-8172F0ACE0C9.jpeg

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
Wait til you have more than one. I’m home sick and just have the 18 month old and it feels like a vacation. I’ve been home for months with my wife, the 18 month old and a newborn and this is way more peaceful. Been catching up on podcasts and feeding the kid snacks while he tears apart the living room.

Reactions: RedBeard and wombat

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
Wait til you have more than one. I’m home sick and just have the 18 month old and it feels like a vacation. I’ve been home for months with my wife, the 18 month old and a newborn and this is way more peaceful. Been catching up on podcasts and feeding the kid snacks while he tears apart the living room.
It's crazy the difference between being home w/ just one (either one in my case) vs both of them. Just 4? No problem. Just 18month? No problem. Both? Why the fuck did I have kids :rofl:

Blownbyyou

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 27, 2008
It makes no sense :rofl:
It's crazy the difference between being home w/ just one (either one in my case) vs both of them. Just 4? No problem. Just 18month? No problem. Both? Why the fuck did I have kids :rofl:
Afufkinggreed, one is great, but you add the second or in my case third into it…,fuck my life… someone is ALWAYS Crying, or pouting…I’m seriously contemplating moving into my gym lol

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
Afufkinggreed, one is great, but you add the second or in my case third into it…,fuck my life… someone is ALWAYS Crying, or pouting…I’m seriously contemplating moving into my gym lol
They feed off the energy too. 4 is fine, young cries about something, 4 all of a sudden needs 132% of your attention and if you don't give her 148%, end of the world.

• Haha
Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

Blownbyyou

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 27, 2008
They feed off the energy too. 4 is fine, young cries about something, 4 all of a sudden needs 132% of your attention and if you don't give her 148%, end of the world.
My wife always asks me... why am I so stressed at home all the time... I am like... I have absolutely 0 free time for myself, and if I do its interrupted 200 times an hour from crying kids... or its 9 o clock at night..

Reactions: Kizzlebizz

Blownbyyou

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 27, 2008
Thats where yall screwed up. Ya boi stoppin at one.

Every. Single. Person I know says the same thing about the first one being great and the second one is a terror. Not for me buddy. Not today. I'm seriously going to get a vasectomy.
I will say this to be devils advocate..

I had one, she is 4 years older than my next...if I didn't have my 2nd kid then my first would be so self centered and spoiled that it would be ridiculous... the third was definetly a not planned event... but most of the time he is great.

Also if I only had one I would be rich.... now not so much

Bob Kazamakis

TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
Thats where yall screwed up. Ya boi stoppin at one.

Every. Single. Person I know says the same thing about the first one being great and the second one is a terror. Not for me buddy. Not today. I'm seriously going to get a vasectomy.
Literally every person I’ve met that was an only child was weird. I don’t need that in my life.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Oh yeah not sure if I mentioned it. Think I sexted Yaj Yak Yaj Yak it but I digress. We're having a girl. We've had her name picked out since before Owen was "Owen" let alone before we even knew he was a boy.

Megan showed me a tiktok "this goes out to all you girl dads out there. "You deserved it" or some shit. :rofl:

Also yes, I can already see the nutcase Owen is becoming by being an only child.

Thread Info