South beach
Real Name
Go Go

giphy.gif

Jon01

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 8, 2012
We follow MI as a family, wife went there and most of her side of the family. Go Blue!

View attachment 142338

I am enjoying Jim Harbaugh finding success there. He came back for all the right reasons and it is nice to see all the haters put out to pasture this year.
I do agree with Shawn. No way they beat out Georgia. They are a class above the rest.

Who the fuck said anything about their regular pizza?
Try their taco too if you haven't, it's pretty good IMO.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I am enjoying Jim Harbaugh finding success there. He came back for all the right reasons and it is nice to see all the haters put out to pasture this year.
I do agree with Shawn. No way they beat out Georgia. They are a class above the rest.

Try their taco too if you haven't, it's pretty good IMO.
I think the Michigan fans were his biggest haters prior to last year. I thought he was going back to the NFL.

Reactions: Jon01

Jon01

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 8, 2012
I think the Michigan fans were his biggest haters prior to last year. I thought he was going back to the NFL.
Totally agree with you. I like the guy for the most part and really respect the why behind his move back.
They weren't showing the love, that's for sure. This season should shut them up for a little while.

Reactions: Shawn1112

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Disclaimer: this happened in Mexico

Was out all day yesterday with da wife in our 2018 Ford Explorer Platinum, 3.5 TT Eco-boost. Heavily modified with a drop in K&N air filter installed by Gladiator Racing Inc. :p AWD from a dig it's pretty quick. By no means is it a race car/truck or was I looking to street race. Headed north on RT.45. It's three lanes wide on each side. It's a nice 2 miles of open road with 45 mph speed limit. I was in the middle lane waiting for the light to turn green. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed a greenish colored truck to my right. The color was different, and I thought it was a new Ford Maverick. No fuqs given. I actually had the Explorer in Sport mode. It just drives better in Sport mode. I was already planning a nice street light romp. Light turns green and my reaction time was on point. Started moving out real nice except the green truck was right there, fender to fender. I thought, "WTF? Maverick wants some of this?" Oh, it was on!!! Explorer was making boost, so I accelerated even more. Still, we were fender to fender. At this point my wife realized what was going on. She gives me the ole evil eye. "What is wrong with you?" Actually...a lot. I had frustrated the green truck enough and he hit light speed or at least the speed of sound and put a school bus length on me instantly. That's when I saw it was a Rivian.

So, in Eco-boost trim, I am 0-1 against Rivians and 0-1 against GTRs.

I almost beat a Rivian.... Fuck around and find out.

Pro Stock John

LS is the best engine
TCG Premium
Sep 20, 2011
Chicago North Side
We follow MI as a family, wife went there and most of her side of the family. Go Blue!
Totally agree with you. I like the guy for the most part and really respect the why behind his move back.
They weren't showing the love, that's for sure. This season should shut them up for a little while.
He was thinking about the NFL and he was losing his luster with MI fans.

A lot of success this year is due to JJ McCarthy and some other players. JJ is a sophomore and displaced what's his name who transferred to Iowa after getting benched.

Reactions: Jon01 and Shawn1112

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
Can’t wait for the next page

View attachment 142338

He was thinking about the NFL and he was losing his luster with MI fans.

A lot of success this year is due to JJ McCarthy and some other players. JJ is a sophomore and displaced what's his name who transferred to Iowa after getting benched.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
1 week with the flu now. Hardly feel better than I did since it started. Cough, congestion, body pain, tired all the time. Sleeping 10+ hours a night and then one or 2 more times during the day for 2 to 4 hours.
1 week is a long time to have the flu, is that supposed to be the new norm?
My son, his GF and the Wifes sister all tested positive for Covid over the weekend. All of them are 1st timers with china flu

Thread Info