đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
After kicking around smart watches or whatever the fuck they are called. I went to Apple today and picked the Apple Watch 8 for the Wife and I. Got a month to decide if we like them or not, if we don’t we can return for a full refund. I’ve spent the last 4hrs playing with it and I’m really digging the shit it does.
It’s cool to get all the info from it. HR, resting HR, track your workouts, see/send texts, etc.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
Parking space is at a premium in NYC.
F36ACE07-88A0-4F17-B237-BA973BBD6CBC.jpeg

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
We took my daughter downtown for her B Day last weekend. My son used this parking app and found us parking in this building I didn't even know was there with hundreds of spots and like 8 levels...right off Michigan Ave for $12...boomer mind blown!!
If you have to drive downtown and park, SpotHero is the way to go.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
It’s cool to get all the info from it. HR, resting HR, track your workouts, see/send texts, etc.
Probably the main reason I bought it. These fucking things are eventually going to be able to tell if your about to have a heart attack or stroke lol

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Daughter (passenger) in a car accident. Friend driving her car. 2 way stop, thought it was a 4 way.

Everyone fine. Friend’s 05 Camry hit in the rear quarter, limited damage as it spun around, landed in a field. Other driver, adult male, driving a minivan didn’t really brake and has light front damage, granted he is already claiming to the Cop he is injured and to document that (which of course he would).

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
fuck man my old gym has become douchebag and teenager central. Blows. They just stand around and text then rotate sets in groups of like 4 with 3 minute breaks in between, so it takes 20 minutes for them to get the fuck off a piece of equipment

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
fuck man my old gym has become douchebag and teenager central. Blows. They just stand around and text then rotate sets in groups of like 4 with 3 minute breaks in between, so it takes like 20 minutes for them to get the fuck off a piece of equipment
Start buying equipment for the basement

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
fuck man my old gym has become douchebag and teenager central. Blows. They just stand around and text then rotate sets in groups of like 4 with 3 minute breaks in between, so it takes like 20 minutes for them to get the fuck off a piece of equipment
Cant go anywhere dude. Omni is terrible... There are groups of 4-5 teenagers-early 20s. All skin and bones, long hair cause that's the thing I guess... Doing nothing but being in my way.

Thread Info