💬 OT ðŸ¤¬ what made you say FUCK today?

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
both cars being littered with ash. :squint:

every year the guy behind us burns shit multiple times in his back yard. i'd be totally ok with that if he'd get a hold of us and be like "hey, i'm gonna burn leaves. move your cars."

i feel your pain. i detailed my black truck saturday. when i left the house @ 11 am yesterday my truck was covered with shit.

drove to morris for a car show yesterday, car is full of bugs and full of dust.

:fu:

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
used to have a black suburban. keeping it clean was a part time job. definitely paid off when it was clean, though. kinda wish my impala was black sometimes.

clean003.jpg

:)

moviebuff

Basically, I like movies
Nov 26, 2007
Hanover Park/Bloomington Normal
Saw a slaughter truck on the way to work today. I saw all the piggies and their cute little snouts hanging out of the little holes in the truck... I then cried like a baby and had daydreams of freeing all the piggies, but then it moved on to visions of freeing them over the highway and them still getting killed b/c of all the cars. My mind wanders...............

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt
Saw a slaughter truck on the way to work today. I saw all the piggies and their cute little snouts hanging out of the little holes in the truck... I then cried like a baby and had daydreams of freeing all the piggies, but then it moved on to visions of freeing them over the highway and them still getting killed b/c of all the cars. My mind wanders...............

all while driving I see :rofl: :s00ls:

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL

Women. Need I say anything else? :wavey:

feeling kinda isolated from everything. kinda feel like i'm losing touch with everything. hopefully this feeling goes away tomorrow.

Uh, so UN-isolate yourself maybe?

Chrisco

is a work in progress
Jan 26, 2008
Downers Grove, IL.
Metra and their damn freezer cars. Left my jacket in the office last week... now I pay.

:fu: METRA!!!!

Uhh... that's much better than the car I rode in from the city back to DG in the middle of summer that had NO a/c. It was 100+ degrees in the car. People were passing out... I had a puddle of sweat building under my seat. And don't say 'move to another car' every car was filled due to that huge music festival thing.

Thread Info