💬 OT ðŸ¤¬ what made you say FUCK today?

99PONTIACGP

TCG Elite Member
Oct 3, 2008
Chicago
Real Name
Mike
you got a GT as well right? My low coolant light comes on every once in a while too, but it's not low. Mostly happens after driving on the highway but ends up going away. You could have the same problem, just an fyi.

I did notice the same thing with highway driving. Im pretty sure I need the LIM gaskets changed.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
My buddy Andrew is getting his ears chopped today. They are gauged to 1" and he is having the extra skin cut off to make them look normal again. No anesthesia. Im feeling queasy just thinking about it.

Oh shit. Dude's tough. Tell him I gotta torch and a pair of clean side cutters in the garage... I'll do it for 1/2 the price. :bowrofl:

Jizzums

sweetest bitch
Nov 12, 2007
Warrenville
Real Name
Jamie
Once theyre that big, theyll close up a little, but theyll never be normal size again w/o surgery.

yeah my brother had his at like 1 inch or something, and only shrinked up a bit, so he still just wears smallers plugs in em.

I had mine stretched to a decent size (i forgot what they were)..and mine are fine now. except i cant even wear normal earrings now.

Thread Info