💬 OT ðŸ¤¬ what made you say FUCK today?

RebelGTP

Coyote Bus Lines
Jul 16, 2008
Rockford
Someone say Grape?

I'm not a fan of chick beer in general but damned if this shit isn't good!!!

082000732143.jpg

Poopshinanigans

I'm a middle of the titties voter.
Nov 18, 2007
Their site fucking sucks. Its so hard to navigate and find simple things.

And fuck the 2 tests I have tomorrow and am not going to study for :ugh:

I didn't read that post fully at first, i thought you were talking about TCG. But yes, the COD site sucks a donkey doodle. My computer never has a problem with most sites, but that one takes forever to load.

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
every time i sit for more than fivem inutes.. i can get up and start walking. i feel pain like ive never felt in my entire life. in the left sode of my body. it actually hurts me that bad. i can/'t do anything i just lock up. i can't even make a sound it hurts so bad. sometimes my left leg goes numb. i know it's probably something from being overweight but i'm scared. and its been like this since november.

inb4fat jokes, i'm gonna stop eating all this shit so much and start exercising a lot more. that's been making em say fuck since november.

02BlueGT

No Fucks Have Been Given
Feb 21, 2008
Now apearing in Hanover Park
every time i sit for more than fivem inutes.. i can get up and start walking. i feel pain like ive never felt in my entire life. in the left sode of my body. it actually hurts me that bad. i can/'t do anything i just lock up. i can't even make a sound it hurts so bad. sometimes my left leg goes numb. i know it's probably something from being overweight but i'm scared. and its been like this since november.

inb4fat jokes, i'm gonna stop eating all this shit so much and start exercising a lot more. that's been making em say fuck since november.

Seriously, have you talked to a doctor, that could be a circulation issue, but could also be a pinched nerve, or other various issues

Thread Info