Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
let me fill you in on my morning...wake up at 730 to a phone call from my dad. heater is busted at work and its freezing inside. no need to come in until the heater is fixed. i go back to sleep. phone rings at 1030 (i'm awake already). heat is fixed, time to work. i go outside, shovel, shower....power my way out of our unplowed neighborhood. park in the parking garage...heres where my fuck comes in..

so i walk out of the garage and i take the side street i always do. theres a pigeon or dove, whichever, sitting a few feet in front of me, ignoring me. suddenly, when i'm w/in maybe a foot of the damn thing, a fucking hawk DIVEBOMBS the pigeon right as i walk past it...i scream FUCK and flail my arms like a 5 year old running from a swarm of bees. after i compose myself and make sure no one saw, i turn around and see the hawk staring at me...no more than 2 feet away. i fumble in my pocket for the phone to snap a pic but a car spooks the thing and it flys away w/ the pigeon hanging from one of its claws....was baddass

chry*bmb

You're a waste of my gas...
Apr 16, 2008
TN
so i walk out of the garage and i take the side street i always do. theres a pigeon or dove, whichever, sitting a few feet in front of me, ignoring me. suddenly, when i'm w/in maybe a foot of the damn thing, a fucking hawk DIVEBOMBS the pigeon right as i walk past it...i scream FUCK and flail my arms like a 5 year old running from a swarm of bees. after i compose myself and make sure no one saw, i turn around and see the hawk staring at me...no more than 2 feet away. i fumble in my pocket for the phone to snap a pic but a car spooks the thing and it flys away w/ the pigeon hanging from one of its claws....was baddass

I don't know whether to laugh at the image in my head of you or the hawk vs. pigeaon carnage! However, that is pretty cool! Way cool FUCK!

Here's my FUCKS...

Getting a phone call from my school carpool friend saying he just woke up, which in turn, wakes me up because I have overslept! He tell me that he's gonna drive himself in late, and I just say cool because I just woke up mself. Getting ready and I get a call from my friend who works there during the day, and he says school is closed, no class. Talk about a major FUCK YES! Total karma going on :noes: I had NO IDEA it had snowed like it had. I don't even see the outside until I'm in my garage getting ready to go. I check the emergency closings website, and sure enough, my school is listed!! Go I start to notify what numbers I have for friends at school and major FUCK YES's all around :)

Yes. People who haved lived ALL THEIR FUCKING LIVES IN CHICAGO and STILL can't drive in Chicago!! I was out awhile ago and Good LORD!! I could sit here and RANT about the idiocracies of automobile skills and the road, but I think we all know. Even when I had my Camaro as a DD for 9 years I drove better then friggin SUV's. Still the same today. So yeah, FUCK MIDWEST people who can't drive in snow. STAY HOME! :bowrofl:

Jizzums

sweetest bitch
Nov 12, 2007
Warrenville
Real Name
Jamie
let me fill you in on my morning...wake up at 730 to a phone call from my dad. heater is busted at work and its freezing inside. no need to come in until the heater is fixed. i go back to sleep. phone rings at 1030 (i'm awake already). heat is fixed, time to work. i go outside, shovel, shower....power my way out of our unplowed neighborhood. park in the parking garage...heres where my fuck comes in..

I can ALWAYS picture you flailing your arms like a 5 year old for some reason.

And, nothing!

RebelGTP

Coyote Bus Lines
Jul 16, 2008
Rockford
#1. Fuck cold... Yesterday, when I left Florida, it was 74°F...
#2. Fuck snow... I came up I-24 to I-57 to I-74 to I-39... Fucking snow started when I got to Effingham on I-57... got some Effing gas, took an Effing walk to stretch my Effing legs and it was Effing cold! (see Effing #1)
#3. fuck having to type the first sentence up to the "°" symbol four times because for some reason typing Alt+017 was fucking up and sending the tab to my home page...

Jizzums

sweetest bitch
Nov 12, 2007
Warrenville
Real Name
Jamie
#1. Fuck cold... Yesterday, when I left Florida, it was 74°F...
#2. Fuck snow... I came up I-24 to I-57 to I-74 to I-39... Fucking snow started when I got to Effingham on I-57... got some Effing gas, took an Effing walk to stretch my Effing legs and it was Effing cold! (see Effing #1)
#3. fuck having to type the first sentence up to the "°" symbol four times because for some reason typing Alt+017 was fucking up and sending the tab to my home page...

I love foamy. haha. that is all.

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
ex stopping by and having a conversation from like 9am until like 20 minutes ago.. that wasnt the "FUCK."

The fuck was.. when she was backing out, I hear this loud "THUD!" and I have heard people break their mirrors off against the gate to my backyard.. welllll she snapped the mirror clear off her fuckin car. :rofl:

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
ex stopping by and having a conversation from like 9am until like 20 minutes ago.. that wasnt the "FUCK."

The fuck was.. when she was backing out, I hear this loud "THUD!" and I have heard people break their mirrors off against the gate to my backyard.. welllll she snapped the mirror clear off her fuckin car. :rofl:

TELL HER TO FUCK OFF

moviebuff

Basically, I like movies
Nov 26, 2007
Hanover Park/Bloomington Normal

aw poor pigeon/dove.... :( but seriously wtf is a pigeon/dove doing outside today? don't they fly south or whatever?

my fuck was waking up an hour late so i thought i missed my first class, but then i saw she teaches the same class in a diff section at 11 so i ran and barely made the class :) i got lucky... but then again i went all day from 11-3:30 without a break oh and walking in the snow and not falling once! YES! i deserve a prize for that! i'm one clumsy chick and everybody was falling around me! crazy :p

Thread Info